Chapter 243 - Aftermath 04!

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Marinefort, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

"The Germa 66... the one that dominates the North Blue...?" Someone asked in surprise, as everyone looked at the woman with pink hair.

"Yes, and we were instructed to place a special condition on her bounty. And there's nothing we can do about it," Sengoku spoke, interrupting the discussion that had started among them.

"But her abilities... She can heal herself!" Someone exclaimed after watching her fight on the screen.

"She has a power similar to Marco of the Whitebeard pirates, doesn't she?" Someone asked one of the vice admirals who had fought against her.

"Yes, we believe her beast is a Phoenix as well. Which is quite strange, there shouldn't exist two similar fruits here," Yamakaji commented.

Sengoku frowned. "Yes, but we can't find anything impossible coming from this crew, after all, they have beasts that have never been registered before in any documentation, their fruits are unique." Sengoku spoke based on the information he had.

"Due to her condition and powers, after all, she fought against 2 of you at the same time and with her regeneration through flames, managed to keep fighting even at a disadvantage, a bounty of 200 million is appropriate with the condition of capture alive only." Sengoku said.

"Isn't that too much, Sengoku?" Someone spoke up.

"No, it's still low given her standards." Sengoku insisted, and no one else objected.

The next person to appear on the screen was Lami, fighting against Doflamingo while piercing his heart, cutting his fingers, using the ope ope no mi very well. "The world government is interested in her fruit, besides her already being a quite dangerous threat," He continued, as the elders wanted her alive and asked to place her bounty with a special condition as well.

"Let's place a bounty of 300,000,000 on her with the condition of capture alive," Sengoku said, and no one disagreed, after all, she was quite troublesome when she opened that field of her fruit.

"Now, onto the next," Alvida appears attacking Cancer. "She possesses the smooth-smooth fruit, she showed herself to be a powerful combatant and even managed to stop one of ours, but didn't show as much potential, a bounty of 100 million would be appropriate." He said and no one voiced their opinion on this.

On the next screen, Zoro appeared, fighting against vice admiral Strawberry, in a very powerful and intense sword fight. However, Zoro still won in the end.

"This swordsman seems quite promising, I believe a bounty of 250,000,000 wouldn't be so bad," Strawberry commented.

"250,000,000, just because he defeated you? No, it's disgraceful. Put a bounty of 200,000,000," another vice admiral spoke.

"You say that because you haven't seen his abilities. This swordsman is a danger to the sea and will become stronger." Strawberry insisted.

"No, let's place 200 million on him," Sengoku gave the final word.

"Now, onto the next, the second most troublesome," Sengoku announced, before the screen showed Yamato emerging while fighting against 2 vice admirals. Tsuru in one corner, narrowed her eyes, after all, this was her opponent in Enies Lobby.

"She already has a bounty of 400,000,000, due to her genes. However, this fight proved she has more than just her father's genes, using even his abilities and revealing she possesses a Mythical Zoan that appears only in Wano. Let's increase her bounty to 600 million," Sengoku announced, and no one disagreed.