Chapter 281 - Sabaody Archipelago 17.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Sabaody Archipelago, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Both weapons clashed in the air, generating rays of Armament Haki, as Luffy continued his transformation into phase 2, battling a monkey five times his size. Their weapons clashed once more, creating another wave of Haki that spread like wind across the area.

Both vanished and reappeared in the air, a third wave of haki emerging. All the Straw Hats watched from a distance as the fight continued.

"So strong..." Vivi commented, watching the explosions occurring in the distance. The terrain was completely destroyed, with some trees down and the ground in pieces due to their fight with Kong.

"Luffy beat an admiral and is now fighting that monster...." Nami remarked with a hint of concern, since Luffy might have just come out of one fight and was already in another.

Nami began to release her transformation, returning to her usual appearance, as did all the others transformed into their hybrid forms.

"It seems like a clash of strengths..." Rayleigh commented, looking into the distance at the two fighters.

A more powerful explosion occurred in the air, as Luffy and Kong clashed with increased force, progressively upping their blows. Luffy did not prioritize speed, but strength, since this man was even stronger than him, though not faster than Kizaru.

The explosion had again shaken the ground of the group, who kept their eyes narrowed at it.

"The devil is losing..." Enel remarked with a narrow look.

"Hey, you can't be serious!" Nami exclaimed as her concerns became reality.

"It's true," Zoro responded calmly.

"Are you saying Luffy-Sama is going to lose, shouldn't we fight too!?" Shirahoshi asked, horrified.

"Kong is more powerful in that beastial form," Yamato replied calmly. "However, Luffy is not in his beastial form either, where his form prioritizes strength and endurance." She responded in a serious and rational tone.

"Woof!" Chouchou barked in his usual dog form.

"Look, it seems like he's about to transform." Alvida spoke as she watched Luffy and the Monkey King clashing against each other, while Luffy began to cover in flames, losing the clash.

Then all the Straw Hats saw flames rise even larger and from them a huge storm of purple flames flew into the sky.

"There it is..." Hugo commented as red eyes glowed among the flames as they vanished and the already destroyed ground broke even more with Ifrit stepping on it forcefully.

"So the devil has finally transformed." Enel commented in an arrogant tone.

Kong stopped at a distance looking at Ifrit for a moment. "So this is your beast... we've never seen anything like it... it's very likely that you are the first user of this fruit like your companions, which is very odd..." Kong murmured, after all, he had ordered many reports on this group since they had been suspected of killing a Tenryuubito near the reverse mountain.

It was shocking to see a group with akuma no mi that had never been registered even in the historical texts of the world government. Kong was assessing the situation and it wasn't very good for him, after all, he was already having some difficulty taking down the entire crew alone, now with Luffy being the strongest among them, he was fighting him alone after taking down an admiral, something quite shocking. He was in a fight with the enemy with an important hostage, he had to somehow deal with this.