Chapter 283 - Sabaody Archipelago 19.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Sabaody Archipelago, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

"Luffy!!" Nami approached him as he finally entered the place.

"Hello... I hope everyone is okay." Luffy greeted them immediately.

"We are, but what about you...? You are quite injured!" Alvida spoke with some concern as she approached him.

"I am... it was a rather invigorating fight." And he said with a satisfied tone.

"Did you win the fight, Captain?" Zoro asked curiously.

"No, nobody came out victorious... I just managed to go toe-to-toe with him. Despite his age, he proved to be a much tougher opponent than Kizaru..." he said. Kizaru seemed to rely a lot on his speed and logia, his endurance was less than many opponents Luffy had faced.

"Kong has always been a monster in the navy..." Rayleigh commented beside him.

"What happened then, Luffy?" Yamato asked.

"You could say that he and I made an agreement. I returned Kizaru who was outside the bar, in exchange for not getting involved there in that fight anymore, otherwise it would lead nowhere and we would continue fighting for days," Luffy said.

After seeing that the fight would be like this for a long time with no winner, Luffy achieved this condition after talking a bit with Kong, the man although frustrated, nodded not wanting to continue like this in the situation the navy was in at that moment and ended up taking Kizaru and leaving Sabaody.

"I see." Zoro commented.

"Well, anyway, it was quite a show," Luffy commented, looking at the group with interest, even still a bit injured. He approached going to his servant who waited with a tray with some things for him and waited patiently for her master.

"It's cold in a few hours in these, but it was made with love," Baby 5 commented and Luffy thanked her as he took the juice and drank.

"You gave up the hostage so easily?" Lami complained.

"It's okay... after all the navy can't just ignore what's about to happen... So it's okay." Luffy spoke with confidence that they would not be bothered.

"Something is going to happen..." Shakky commented interestedly.

"Yes, anyway, it's good to see that everyone is here, even you, Bonney." Luffy commented as Bonney looked at him frustrated.

"I shouldn't have followed you, look at all the confusion that happened right after!" She growled.

"Relax, it's all fine in the end." Luffy commented and approached Kuina. "Look, you are the same age, you might even become friends!" Luffy commented.

"What do you mean by that?!" Both exclaimed.

"Anyway..." He ignored them and looked at Rayleigh who also maintained an interested gaze on the man who inherited Roger's hat.

"You are Roger's vice captain, it's a pleasure to meet you and you are Shakky, a crew member of the Rocks pirates, sailing with Charlotte Linlin, Kaido, Shiki, and Whitebeard..." Luffy declared with a smile.

"Hm... Seems the Mugiwara-boy knows me too... I'm surprised that someone recognizes my past..." Shakky commented while her crew was stunned.

"The same ship with Charlotte Linlin, Kaido, Shiki, and Whitebeard?" Everyone screamed at the same time not knowing this.