Chapter 235 - Enies Lobby 12!

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The explosive sound of the castle being destroyed echoed throughout the island, while its debris continued to fall, which was before the cliff of the island, and the sailors' eyes widened seeing the large structure collapsing on the ground due to a blow that Admiral Akainu received.

"This cannot be possible!!??" Someone shouted.

"The grand structure of the government is collapsing!" A woman trembled seeing that.

"That pirate... He transformed into that monster we saw in the newspaper!!" Another exclaimed.

"He is even more frightening than I had seen!" Said an elderly man in fear.

"Admiral Akainu..." Said a vice admiral.

"Pay attention to our fight!" Zoro exclaimed, using his swords to make the enemy pay attention to him.

"Luffy..." Lucy looked at her brother transformed into that giant beast, murmuring a bit surprised by it.

As the castle collapsed and everyone had stunned expressions, Ifrit remained in the place where he hit Akainu, watching that in fierce silence "Grrrrr....".

Then, still taken by rage, he planted one of his feet, hitting the ground again, making it explode with craters and cracks all over the place. "ROARRRRR" He gave another fierce shout, and before anyone could react, he bent his knees and jumped towards the location. Everyone saw his huge flaming body going to that side off the island.

In the destroyed location, where smoke covered the entire place due to the structure being destroyed and the dust raising, lava began to accumulate in the middle of it, and the admiral's body emerged in his cape, his red suit was burned in some parts, he no longer had the flower he kept on his chest, his hair was showing after his navy hat was destroyed, and he had a line of blood running down the side of his face, while feeling his injured body after the devastating attack.

He emerged from the wreckage with clenched teeth while coughing up blood, then spat some of it out and wiped his mouth, "This pirate... I have to eliminate this threat!" He said angrily, but soon felt a change with his observation haki and noticed a huge shadow appear in front of him from the dust smoke.

Before he could react, Luffy appeared on top of him, his feet in the destroyed places, and looking fiercely at him a moment before attacking him. Ifrit punched the ground with such force that the whole island at the edge of the cliff began to crack, and the broken structure began to fall off the place.

Akainu found himself in a terrible situation as he emerged from the ground grabbed by the hands of Luffy, while the latter lifted him.

Luffy turned his body and launched Akainu directly towards the cliff, intending for him to go directly into the water below them. However, Akainu quickly began to stabilize himself with geppo, this before he looked stunned at his plight. Luffy wanted the admiral not to have an easy time here, he jumped from the island as it began to crumble after all that impact and Luffy leaped to attack him again.

With his incredibly fast speed, Luffy hit his haki-coated claws on the admiral in the air, making him fly back again to Enies Lobby, exploding directly on the ground, and lifting the earth while destroying all the structures of the island in the path.

"Admiral Akainu!" The sailors screamed, seeing that scared as one of the navy's greatest forces being thrown around like a doll. Luffy seemed to be playing with a toy in his current form. It didn't take long for everyone to witness, as he advanced, going to where Ifrit fell, exploding the place with endless punches, invested with Haki and strength.