Chapter 248 - News 02!

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Mary Geoise, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The news of the shocking events quickly swept the world, the meteor in the sky certainly caught attention, but the new posters of the Straw Hats were the most talked about worldwide.

"Did you hear the news about those pirates from the East Blue?" said a citizen.

"Hm? No, I haven't even seen the newspapers yet..." the man said, scratching his head.

"You should see, they outdid themselves!" the man insisted.

"What did those Straw Hats do this time, they really are terrifying wherever they go..." the first man said, who was shocked as soon as he saw the newspaper. "How is it possible?! They fought against 2 admirals and still escaped?!" the man shouted incredulously.

"There were more than two admirals, you idiot! 11 vice-admirals! They faced 20,000 navy soldiers!" the man shouted at the other, highlighting the seriousness of this news.

"Who can stop them...?" the second murmured with some fear.

"I don't know, but we're certainly safe here in the South Blue." he said.

"And the rumors of what I heard in Eligia? Many claim that the captain himself was transformed into his beast while destroying half of the island." the man said.

"I don't know... but he's certainly gone and let's hope that demon doesn't come back." he said.

In another Blue, people were celebrating in a tavern.

"Hahahaha! Look how unbeatable he is!" said the villagers of Foosha village.

"Long live Luffy!" another shouted.

"The boy really deserves it, he's always been hardworking!"

"Fighting against 2 admirals at the same time? Could you have imagined that coming from that boy?"

"He really is incredible!!"

People laughed and had fun while Luffy and his latest adventure were celebrated by the village, as a symbol for everyone there where there was a lot of pride, after all, it was as if Luffy was wearing the village's jersey.

"My queen, stop serving the people! This does not suit your status!" shouted a noble who was one of the ministers while being horrified with the queen serving everyone at the bar, while the citizens didn't even care about having a waitress wearing a crown while entering drinks.

"It's okay, today is a day off that I'm giving to everyone, let's celebrate Luffy's latest feats!" She said with a sweet smile.

"You can't give us the day off, my queen! The kingdom can't just stop functioning, you must return to the palace!" the man exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

Meanwhile, in a corner, Dadan and Woop Slap were in a corner of the place drinking.

"Damn Luffy! He's shaming the village, I mean, the kingdom!" Woop Slap complained.

"Damn Luffy, I had such a good life in the mountains, now I'm here full of chores with this kingdom, which I don't even like!" Dadan complained.

Meanwhile, in Cocoyasi village, the place was becoming a huge port city as Luffy had predicted, and trade had started a short time ago, and boats began to arrive from all sides of the East Blue as the city still expanded with new constructions.