Chapter 301- Impeldown 10.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Impeldown, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The second Navy ship started heading towards Impel Down as the members of the Navy looked on in surprise at Impel Down, with the sun rising on the horizon.

"What the hell is going on here!" the Vice Admiral murmured, looking through his long-range equipment.

"Impel Down... has been destroyed...?" another Vice Admiral murmured in disbelief.

"This is bad, get me the Den Den Mushi quickly, we need to inform HQ!" he ordered, as the sailors quickly grabbed the Den Den Mushi.

"Hello." The voice on the other end spoke as soon as he picked up the equipment.

"Fleet Admiral Sengoku! We have a visual on Impel Down, the situation is much worse than we imagined!" the Vice Admiral said as the snail's face turned extremely grim.

"What is it now... a few hours before the execution... Is it Whitebeard?!" Sengoku asked.

"There is no sign of the Moby Dick, Mr. Sengoku... There are Navy ships all around the destroyed area, but for some reason, they are anchored... and we have no further vision, we'll have to get there to see what happened... but there's the Navy ship stolen from HQ..." he informed.

"The Shichibukai Teach!? I don't think it's him who did this because Impel Down's communication was cut off before he passed through the Gates of Justice..." Sengoku reasoned. "Inform me as soon as you find out what is happening, understand?" Sengoku warned, and they nodded.

Finally getting close to the destruction of Impel Down, they could see numerous injured bodies on the ground while a group of Navy soldiers and prison guards were assisting them.

"Look! It's the Navy!" someone finally saw the second ship approaching.

"Another enemy?!" another exclaimed.

"Look at the number of people, they are really soldiers of justice!" another exclaimed with joy.

Two figures flew from the ship and started jumping in the air, arriving faster as they landed in front of the men still conscious and not caught by Teach's attack.

"What happened here?" one of the Vice Admirals asked as the men looked on with relief.

"It's so good to see you Vice Admirals! We were attacked by the Shichibukai Teach! Not only that, but the prison has been under siege by Monkey D. Luffy since yesterday afternoon! They destroyed the surface and entered the prison! No one can stop them, even Magellan was knocked out by the Straw Hat!!!" the men exclaimed quickly while the Vice Admirals frowned.

"The Straw Hat...!" they exclaimed, stunned.

"Why are they attacking the prison?!" they exclaimed.

"Ace is at HQ, but Monkey D. Lucy was imprisoned with Ace by Garp... The girl protested and wanted to interfere in the war, but Garp, wanting to prevent his granddaughter from doing something that would get her expelled from the Navy... placed her here until the end of the war..." the Admiral informed the other, who looked surprised at this.

"This is bad..." the other Vice Admiral said.

"We must go quickly, remember that it's not just Monkey D. Luffy, but the Shichibukai Teach who came here for some reason!"

"Soldiers! Give me the Den Den Mushi!" the Vice Admiral wanted to inform, but a soldier arrived from the ship they had come on with a frown.

"Sir... the Den Den Mushi is no longer working..." he showed the snail looking tired.