Chapter 305 - The War Begins! 02.

[Chapter Size: 2400 Words.]
Third Person POV

Impeldown, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Above the ship, Luffy reappeared with his sword generating red lightning using Ace's akuma no mi. He moved his sword quickly, creating a cut with lightning and flames, resulting in a huge slash over 10 meters long, tearing through the water and heading at high speed towards the gate.

Yamato appeared next to Luffy, concentrating her power into her Kanabo, which began to generate lightning. She swung her weapon, creating a white energy that became a serpent, swiftly advancing over the water alongside Luffy's attack.

Zoro also appeared, unsheathing one of his swords, which began to emit a dark red glow. He moved, launching a slash like Luffy, cutting through the sea.

The same could be said for Kuina, generating a cold, white slash. Usopp aimed his rifle and fired a white beam of light. Nami immediately created a windstorm, and the same could be said for Vivi. Robin crossed her arms, and numerous hands sprouted from the ship, making a gun signal before launching hundreds of shigans. Shirahoshi flew up and pointed her trident, generating a water drill.

Hachi grabbed his swords and launched slashes, Lami also launched a slash, Reiju kicked out fire blasts, Chouchou unleashed various elements after transforming into Cerberus, Hugo launched a punch that turned into a flying stone hand towards the gate, and Enel struck his drums, releasing lightning like a laser. Baby-5 transformed her arms into weapons and fired multiple shots and missiles.

Finally, Buggy seemed to join the attacks, jumping as high as he could to imitate the Straw Hats. He managed to reach 2 meters from the ship's deck, grabbed a knife, and aimed his arm, launching it directly at the gate like the others, with his arm holding the knife flying behind the other attacks.

Nojiko, Alvida, and Chopper didn't have such powerful long-range attacks and just watched the rain of attacks advancing, as the very sea was dug out by the passing attacks.

Lucy, Jinbei, Crocodile, Mr.1, and Ivankov with the Okamas could only watch as that group of light advanced until it exploded at the gate, creating such a large explosion that the water turned into steam, spreading in all directions, even reaching the ship.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

The explosion was so loud that even the surviving marines in Impel Down heard it while semi-conscious.

"Ahhhh!!!" Buggy screamed as his hand entered the attacks. "It's burning!" he exclaimed as his hand returned, charred, while he blew on it to ease the pain.

The smoke still covered the entire area, and Luffy looked at Vivi, "Clear this." He requested, and she nodded before raising both hands and creating a wind that cleared the area, revealing where the gate should be. However, part of the side was still intact, attached to the sea, but the lateral part was red from the burns of the attack.

"That was quite useful, the path is now clear..." Luffy commented, landing on the ship along with the others.

"Incredible!!" Lucy exclaimed. "Wait, you destroyed the Gate of Justice!" she complained immediately after realizing what they had done.

"We can't fight against them..." Mr.1 commented next to Crocodile, who just frowned and nodded. How could he fight someone much stronger than he had seen in Alabasta? Now there was a huge group that possessed the Haki of the Conqueror.

The marine ship soon passed through the gate and entered the currents leading straight to Marineford. "So, we are finally heading to war." Zoro commented with satisfaction. The rest of the group nodded and just watched the ship sailing through the sea in a specific direction.