Chapter 25

When Nya left Vinny was left alone with his thought thinking about what she said and what he told her, "Maybe telling her all that was a bad idea..." he thought to himself, "No I can trust her she's good at keeping secrets.....I'm just paranoid she wouldn't....". Vinny let out a sigh before sitting up and looking around, he wrapped a blanket around himself, it was surprisingly cold today. "Does he think I'm mad at him....he seemed sad when he left...." Vinny said to himself as he thought about Garmadon wondering if he took what he said the wrong way.

"God damnit....I can tell him when he gets here..." Vinny thought, he tried keeping himself from thinking about anything else knowing very well he'll begin to overthink about that. The cameraman let out a sigh before laying back down on the bed, he closed his eyes and what felt like an eternity but was actually 5 minutes later Garmadon came in, without Vinny knowing and sat down next to him. "Are you feeling alright?" The oni asked this caught Vinny of guard and made him jump slightly. "H-Holy...Garm don't scare me like that, you're gonna give me a heart attack" Vinny chuckled out.

Garmadon smiled, "So are you feeling better?" the oni asked as he stroked his hand through his lovers' hair. "Yea, that cream helped a lot" Vinny said as he smiled softly and nuzzled against Garmadon. The oni was being much more hesitant with his movements he didn't know if Vinny was mad at him. The cameraman noticed this, "Is something bothering you?" Vinny asked missing his lovers' affection. "Yes..." Garmadon responded. The smaller went closer to him, "Did I do something wrong?" Vinny asked hoping he didn't upset his lover. "W-what? No...of course not" Garmadon responded. "You're acting different did something happen? You can tell me" The cameraman said desperately wanting to know what was bothering his lover.

"D-Did I do something to make you upset or angry?" Garmadon hesitantly asked, "No, why would you think that?" Vinny responded, maybe Garmadon did take it the wrong way. "I-I....just you seemed a little irritated, because of me..." the oni said while avoiding eye contact. "Oh sweetheart...I'm not mad at you I promise, I'm just really tired" Vinny replied as he hugged Garmadon. "Okay...I just wanted to make sure.." the oni responded, Vinny let out a sigh before kissing Garmadons' face all over making him light up with blush.

"I can't be mad at you after the way you made me feel last night~" Vinny said in a flirty tone making Garmadon hide his face in embarrassment. Vinny chuckled before letting out a yawn, "Why don't you join to sleep?" the cameraman asked earning a enthusiastic nod from Garmadon. The two were still exhausted from last night for obvious reason and lied down together before drifting off to sleep.

"Awww they're so cute" Nya whispered as she was fangirling while peeking into the room with Lloyd who was traumatised and Master Wu who was snickering to himself.