Chapter 49

Vinny was in his room for the rest of the day talking to Rida, no one really bothered him sure there would be the occasional knock and offer of food, other than that no one came. It was now night and Vinny let out a tired yawn, truth was he really needed a goodnights sleep, Rida let out a chuckle, "Looks like you should get some rest" The orange eyed man spoke out.

"Y-yea, I guess I should...Enji's been messing with me, I haven't gotten a good sleep for a few days..." The cameraman replied as he stretched out, "Then I'll leave you to it...and no need to worry Enji won't be coming today" Rida spoke calmly as he stood up and helped Vinny off the ground. The cameraman smiled clearly liking the fact he won't have to deal with Enji and could get some sleep.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow, right?" The orange eyed man asked as he looking at Vinny intently, "Yea...9:30 here..." The cameraman replied as he took off his jacket and ran his hand through his hair clearly sleep deprived. "Very well sleep well..." Rida spoke before disappearing, Vinny was a little surprised at the way Rida just disappeared but he shrugged it off he was too tired to think.

"Fuck...a shower would be nice..." The cameraman mumbled to himself as he got sat on the bed. Vinny sat there for 10 minutes thinking about literally nothing. Eventually the cameraman snapped out of it and stood up he got some clean clothes ready and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. Vinny then stripped of his clothing and turned on the shower. Before he entered he took off the bandages on his hand and foot and remembered to take the dagger out of the pocket of his pants.

The cameraman then entered the shower and let out a sigh of relief, the water was warm and comforting Vinny wanted to sleep in there but he knew he couldn't. The cameraman reached to get something, but noticed his hand, a stab wound and burn marks. "I'm surprised I haven't lost this hand yet..." Vinny mumbled as he winced slightly in pain at the water touching his hand. "I should get this checked out...probably by Zane..." He added, the truth was his hand looked like shit and the cameraman was worried it might get infected along with his foot.

Vinny decided to keep his hand out of the water as much as he could, but went he started to shampoo his hair the soap on the cuts hurt like hell, "God damnit..." The cameraman hissed in pain, he was trying his best to bare with it but it was becoming unbearable. "This shit needs stitches..." Vinny thought as he leaned against the wall, of the shower, the steam on his body felt nice, it fogged up the shower and mirror of the bathroom as well. The mirror being fogged made the cameraman feel better, it was probably, because of how many times Enji came out of it. Rida told Vinny, Enji wouldn't come but he was still a little paranoid.

Vinny felt a little dizzy and put his hand on his head. "What the hell...?" The cameraman mumbled, it was no surprise Vinny felt dizzy he was sleep deprived and probably hasn't had a proper meal. The cameraman quickly finished the shower, if he was going to pass out there was no way it would be in the bathroom. Vinny dried himself off and put on his clothes, he was wearing shorts and a shirt. After getting dressed Vinny lied down on his bed and groaned, he was so tired and worried about Garmadon, he probably was safe but Vinny was still worried he wanted his love next to him.

The cameraman tossed and turned trying to fall asleep but he couldn't after an hour of this he eventually drifted off.