[24] 𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁

[24] 

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Three days later.

In the shimmering embrace of one of the Thatcher's grand hotel, a masquerade party unfolded —an evening steeped in opulence. The grandeur of the venue, adorned in the resplendent hues of black and gold, whispered promises of a night to remember. The air thrummed with anticipation as guests arrived one by one, clad in regal attire and captivating masks that veiled their identities, adding an aura of enigma to the affair.

Among the attendees, whispers swirled like silk through the crowd as the illustrious figures of the Underboss graced the event.

Hadassha and Stellaluna, radiant in their couture, exuded an air of enchantment as they glided down the golden carpet, adorned in glistening jewels that caught the light in a dazzling display. Beside them walked Percival and Supremo Troy, emanating sophistication in their tailored black ensembles, commanding the attention of all present.

"Where is Accel?" Hadassha's eyes scanning the crowd in search for Accel Javion.

"He will be here in a minute." Supremo assuring her that Accel would join them shortly, taking care to conceal his identity.

However, the true stars of the evening emerged in the form of the Stpierre siblings, Azaleia and Zadkiel, whose entrance captured every gaze in the room. Azaleia, draped in a gown of black and gold, exuded grace and elegance, while Zadkiel cut a striking figure in his impeccably tailored black suit, embodying a magnetic presence that drew eyes towards them in awe.

Percival, being a gentleman with a keen eye for beauty, approached Azaleia with admiration in his gaze. "Azaleia, you look absolutely stunning tonight," he remarked, his words filled with genuine awe.

"Thank you, Percival. You're quite ravishing yourself." Azaleia responded graciously, her eyes searching the room for her friend Elara, who was yet to arrive.

Zadkiel, ever the vigilant protector of his sister, leaned in to whisper to Azaleia, "They will be here soon." hinting at Elara's impending presence. Azaleia nodded, her curiosity mounting as she awaited her friend's arrival.

Just as the night seemed to reach its peak, a familiar figure caught Azaleia and Zadkiel's attention – their uncle, dressed in a sleek black suit, approached them. As he removed his mask, revealing his identity, shock and confusion rippled through the siblings.

"Uncle?" Azaleia gasped in disbelief, her voice laced with a mix of emotions.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?"

"I was invited by Lucillious, my new business partner at Haven Granite Real Estate. Lucillious now holds a significant share in our real estate company." disbelief filled the siblings' faces as they had thought their uncle had left to seek out different business opportunities, only to end up aligning with the Thatchers.

As the room fell into a hush, all heads turned towards the entrance. Lucillious and Maia, cloaked in elegance with shades of black and gold, made a grand entrance. Following them was Thania Roux, the epitome of grace in her shimmering golden gown, accompanied by Elara and Vince, exuding elegance in their own right.

The applause echoed through the hall as the guests welcomed the family. Standing before the crowd, the spotlight shifted towards Lothaire Orpheus Thatcher, the birthday celebrant, clad in a dashing black suit that exuded charm and sophistication.