[0.3] 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵

[0.3]

𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The plane touched down on the familiar ground, bringing me back from a victorious mission in France. My face, a mask of determination and strength, bore the subtle scars of the battles I had fought against the three impostors who sought to bring ruin upon my family's business. As I strode through the airport, my presence commanded attention, a force to be reckoned with in every step I took. The journey home was filled with memories of the challenges I had overcome, the betrayals I had faced, and the resilience that had carried me through it all. My reputation preceded me, a fierce and uncompromising woman whose loyalty lay solely with those I loved.

Upon arriving at mansion, my eyes swept the grand entrance hall, searching for the ones who boils my blood — my husband, my son, my daughter and my niece. Puro bodyguards ang nakita kong pakalat kalat well, hindi naman ako nag-eexpect na sasalubong sila sakin dahil hindi nila alam na ngayon ang uwi ko.

I climbed the stairs to the third floor, my footsteps echoing in the silence of the mansion. I reached my son Lothaire's room, the door slightly ajar, inviting me in. Pushing it open, I found him standing before his mirror, engrossed in conversation with his own reflection.

Lothaire, with his unruly hair and mischievous grin, was animatedly gesticulating as he asked the mirror why he was blessed with such undeniable handsomeness. I couldn't help but shake my head in disbelief, a fond smile tugging at my lips. My son hadn't changed one bit.

I watched as he continued his one-sided dialogue with the mirror, his playful banter filling the room with warmth. Pinapanood ko lang siya na parang tanga habang kausap ang sarili niya nang mag angat siya ng tingin, para siyang nakakita ng multo namutla kaagad tsk.

"Talking again infront of the mirror, huh?" mga ilang segundo pa siyang natulala bago niya ako nilapitan at niyakap. Tsk, iiyak siguro 'to kung babasagin ko lahat ng salamin dito.

"M-ma, kailan ka pa nakauwi?" he distanced himself from hugging me para lang magtanong kaya naupo ako sa sofa bed.

"Ngayon lang. Nasaan ang papa mo? Kapatid mo? Pinsan mo?" I can see that Lothaire is somehow nervous, ano na naman kaya ang nangyayari habang wala ako?

"Si Anya ah nandito lang naman siya sa mansion baka nasa kwarto niya, Ma." Lothaire said but his voice is uncertain. "But Elara... She— Ah I don't know where she is now." I looked at Lothaire, he knows that my reaction would be fierce if I found out about Elara's escapade. Kaya malamang, pagtatakpan niya ang pinsan niya.

"And your Father?" I looked at my smart watch, It's already 8 pm.

"He's at the base, Ma." I nodded. I stood and made my way to our room, my mind set on surprising Lucillious at the base. As I changed my clothes, thoughts swirled through my mind. Bakit pakiramdam ko ako ang masusurpresa?

Quick to make a decision, I changed into fresh clothes and headed downstairs to the garage. My footsteps echoed through the quiet house as I made my way to where our collection of expensive cars was housed.