[30] 𝗦𝗶𝘅 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀

[30]

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳
𝘈 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘺 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘩, 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

𝘔𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳-𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴, 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭

𝘔𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥
𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥

After a chilling encounter with a cryptic poem that spoke of death and treachery, Cosette returned the ominous book to its rightful place on her shelves, a wicked smile playing at the corners of her lips. Without a second thought, she reached for a goblet of wine, savoring its scarlet depths as her mind raced with whispered schemes.

"They are already here, seated at the shields' meeting table," her trusted acolyte's voice pierced through the silence, signaling the commencement of a sinister gathering. With a nod of acknowledgment, Cosette made her way to the conference room, each step echoing with anticipation.

The room fell silent as all eyes turned towards the formidable figure of Cosette. Taking her seat beside Orson, she observed the six tables encircling them, remnants of the fallen shields immortalized in the vacant chairs.

"Ah, only four shields left now, since Stellaluna and Exle met their untimely demise," Cosette's laughter rang through the room, a symphony of mockery that elicited chuckles from her comrades. To them, the fallen were but pawns in a larger game, expendable in their quest for power.

"Come on, Cosette, let us offer our respects to those shits who departed." Jairo's jest cut through the tension, his words dripping with malice. Seated at the heart of the assembly, Cosette watched as her allies reveled in the chaos they sowed, their facades crumbling under the weight of their true intentions.