[25] 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻

[25]

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Zadkiel rushes to protect Azaleia from witnessing their Uncle's tragic demise. With quick thinking and a steady hand, Zadkiel pulls Azaleia away from the chaos, determined to keep her safe amidst the turmoil surrounding them.

As they go through the chaos, a few unknown figure blocks their path, but Zadkiel's swift actions save them both. However, the thought of their Uncle's death weighs heavily on Azaleia's mind, clouding her thoughts as they attempt to escape the danger lurking around every corner.

Despite her internal struggles, Azaleia bravely fights alongside Zadkiel, only to be injured in the process. Zadkiel, ever the protector, ensures her safety by eliminating any threat that dares to harm his older sister.

Their journey takes an unexpected turn when Stellaluna, appears. Offering a helping hand, Stellaluna guides Azaleia to safety while Zadkiel heads toward the west wing where their allies await.

As Azaleia and Stellaluna make their way through the shadows of the unknown, a sense of unease creeps over Azaleia. The once familiar paths now lead them into darkness, and Azaleia's trust in Stellaluna begins to waver.

Questions unanswered and doubts lingering, Azaleia confronts Stellaluna about their mysterious surroundings. In a chilling moment, Stellaluna's demeanor shifts, revealing a side of her Azaleia had never seen before. The facade of a friend fades away, leaving Azaleia vulnerable and confused.

"Stellaluna, what is this? Why are you acting this way?" Azaleia's voice trembles with uncertainty.

"How strong are you, Azaleia?" Stellaluna's words slice through the tension, demanding an answer that Azaleia struggles to comprehend.

Fueled by fear and confusion, Azaleia finds herself facing a darkness within herself as she grapples with the realization that things are not as they seem. The strength she seeks is not just physical but a test of her inner resolve and courage in the face of deception.

"N-nasaan tayo? Ano 'to Stella?" she faces Stellaluna, ready to unveil the truth hidden within Stella' s motives.

"Ang tanga mo talaga noh? Hindi mo pa rin ba na-gegets ha?" Stellaluna's hands landed to Azaleia's face. Azaleia's heart pounded in her chest as Stella's betrayal unfolded before her eyes. The once inseparable friends, their bond forged in the fires of teenage rebellion, now stood on opposite sides of a darkness neither could have foreseen.

"Mam, nakuha na po namin si Thania." the words sliced through the air, chilling Azaleia to her core. Thania, captured at Stella's command. Shock held Azaleia in its icy grip as Stella ordered the guards to bring Thania before them. The weight of betrayal hung heavy in the air, suffocating any remnants of trust that had lingered between them.

"W-why are you doing this Stella? Ano ba ang kasalanan namin sayo?" Azaleia's voice trembled with disbelief, her eyes pleading with Stella for an answer. But Stella's gaze remained cold, her resolve unyielding.

"Look at you, nagiging damsel in distress ka na naman! Napakahina mo talaga, Azaleia!" Stella's words cut like knives, each syllable a painful reminder of their fractured bond. The violence that followed left Azaleia reeling, her body bruised and spirit broken by the hands of her former friend turned tormentor.