[0.1] 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮'𝘀

[0.1]

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 

Five of shadowy figures moved with silent purpose through the dimly lit alleyways. Thatchers, feared by all who knew their name. Tonight, they were on a mission to eliminate their target, a man whose betrayal had sealed his fate.

The air was thick with tension as the group closed in on the designated location. The Boss, a ruthless man known only as "Lucillious" signaled  his group to spread out and secure the area. They moved with the precision of a well-oiled machine, every step calculated and deliberate.

"Taragis yung paa ko inapakan mo Bins—" Vince, the leader of the Underboss immediately covers Accel's loud mouth. Accel Javion talks too much even on a mission.

"Tumahimik ka kung ayaw mong pagkapehan tayo mamaya nila Boss." Vince whispered and the shameless Accel nodded in agreement.

As they approached the target's hideout, a sudden commotion erupted from within. The sound of gunfire echoed through the night, sending a ripple of panic through the group. Lucillious sharp eyes scanned the scene and caught sight of their targets.

Without hesitation, Lucillious and the others sprang into action, guns blazing as they pursued their prey through the labyrinthine alleys. The target, desperate and determined, raced through the maze of narrow passages, narrowly evading the relentless onslaught of bullets.

"Bulls-eye! Cats-eye! Dogs-eye!"

"Shut the fuck up." Lothaire defied Accel because of his loud noise while they were in the middle of a battle. Lothaire Orpheus is the eldest son of Lucillious and the Master of the Underbosses.

"Highblood kahit nasa gyera, may pinagmanahan ka talaga tol, oo." Percival looked at Accel with fiercely because he can't stop from talking, Percival is one of the Underbosses. He is called the devil because he has no mercy when it comes to killing.

More than five enemies attacked them but Lothaire quickly ended them. Accel did not back down either and immediately shot the approaching enemies.

Just when it seemed the target might slip through their grasp, Lucillious emerged from the shadows, blocking the escape route with a menacing grin. With a single, fatal shot, Don Frederick fell to the ground, the echo of the gunfire fading into the night.

The mission was complete, but as they stared down at their fallen target, a weight settled of the mafia members. For beneath the cold exterior of the Thatchers, there lay the undeniable truth that each life taken came at a cost, a reminder of the darkness that lurked within their world.

𝗟𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗲𝘂𝘀'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I am Lothaire Orpheus Thatcher, the privileged son of Lucillous Thatcher, I had grown up with the understanding that my family was deeply entrenched in both legal and illegal enterprises. I had been groomed to inherit the vast network of businesses, some of which operated on the fringes of the law. This lifestyle had accustomed me to the dangers of my world.