[0.8] 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗵'𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀

[0.8]

 𝗛𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 

At Thatchers Headquarters where shadows danced with the hum of computers and the gleam of screens, I was reigned as the system administrator. My fingers moved with the precision of a trained assassin as I delved into enemy systems, my mind a labyrinth of codes and algorithms.

I was silently playing combat games I was grinning because I take pleasure in killing games. As I reached the apex of my game, a familiar voice cut through the digital warfare.

"Uy, sali ako."  Rainenian, a fellow gamer and Underboss, appeared at my door and his eyes glinting with mischief.

"Tonteria" (Istorbo) pero dahil bored ako, sinali ko siya sa laro.

We headfirst into combat games, our camaraderie evident in every tactical move but our play was abruptly halted by the arrival of Vince, he give me a hand sign, a sign na kailangan niya ako makausap. Pinatapos ko kay Raine ang laro namin at agad akong lumabas sa technical room.

"What?" tanong ko agad sa kanya nung nakalapit na ako. May kinuha siyang papel at agad niyang inabot sakin.

Papel na may nakalagay na address.

"Puntahan mo si Greg. Nakuha nila ang envelope na may lamang files sa lugar kung san namatay si Steven." bago pa ako makapag reklamo ay naglakad na paalis si Vince.

Tsk, kung iwasan naman ako para bang naanakan niya ako nginang yan. 

May sariling kwarto kami sa technical area kaya agad akong nag bihis. Gagawin ko na agad ang utos niya para makapag laro na ako ulit and of course, I donned my mask, a symbol of my dual identity as both hacker extraordinaire and formidable underboss. My footsteps echoed through the corridors as I made my way to Greg's house, my thoughts consumed by the gravity of the situation unfolding.

Naihanda na pala ni Vince ang lahat dahil pagbaba ko, may sasakyan at may driver na ako. Mukhang ako talaga target niyang utusan ngayon ah, andun naman sana si Rainenian tsk. While on our way, someone captivated my attention. Intrigue sparked within me as I saw that there's a  clandestine conversation between her and someone unfamiliar to me, and looks like their words laden with secrets.

Sienna Xassie Escoffier, the Lieutenant of LWA and one of our main target.

Napangisi ako, mukhang hindi lang pagpunta kay Greg ang magagawa ko ngayon.

"Hey geezer, stop the car." agad na sinunod ng driver ang hiling ko. Takot niya lang sakin pag di niya ako sinunod. 

 I seized the opportunity to follow Sienna, my instincts sharpened by years of navigating the treacherous landscapes of our headquarters. The revelation of a planned rendezvous at a bar makes me grin, ah bar pala mamayang gabi ah.

Kinuha ko ang phone sa bulsa ko at agad akong nag message kay Accel, it's payback time. 

Wanna know why Sienna is my target? Sienna stood as the unwavering Lieutenant of LWA. Her steadfast resolve was both her strength and her vulnerability, for she was safeguarded by the vigilant watch of Zayden and Samantha. Their bond ran deep, intertwined by promises made in the quiet whispers of departed souls. Sienna's refuge lay in  the humble abode she shared with LWA's Caporegime Zayden. He may had pledged to Sienna's parents to protect her. Yet, I sought to shatter this sanctuary, my sights set on the brilliance that emanated from Sienna's mastery of computers and tactical acumen.