24: How far have you guys come now?

The owner of this voice Jennie had just spoken to three hours in the afternoon.

How could she not recognize it?

Kim Taehyung!

"What's going on?" Jennie looked at Jisoo in surprise.

So Jisoo had no choice but to tell Jennie everything that had happened during this period.

After listening, Jennie didn't say anything for a long time.

This caused Jisoo to look at her cautiously, wanting to explain why she had concealed it.

"You mean, after you broke up with Sooho, you met Taehyung who moved into a villa near your home, and you two reunited. Because you were provoked by that bastard, you wanted to go on a blind date with Taehyung, but it so happened that his grandmother was sick, so he proposed marriage, and you two got a marriage certificate."

Jisoo sighed, "As expected of a reporter."

She was really good at distilling the key points.

"Why didn't you tell me!!!"

Jennie stared at Jisoo and accused her word by word.

"I wanted to tell you right away, but I didn't find the right opportunity."

Suddenly Jennie remembered, and she said, "So that's why you said before that someone you know was planning to get married quickly?"

"..."

Jisoo was speechless and could only say, "Your memory doesn't have to be so good."

Suddenly Jennie looked at her and said, "Do you think Kim Taehyung will think I'm a fool? I actually asked him why he chose me to interview him."

Jisoo was silent.

"No, I need some wine, or I can't breathe."

Jennie called the waiter over because this time she was celebrating the success of her interview and she chose the restaurant herself. It was a French restaurant with a great atmosphere and the prices were certainly not cheap.

The waiter brought out the drink menu. She looked around and ordered a bottle of champagne.

After she finished ordering, she raised her chin towards Jisoo and said, "You pay for this bottle of champagne."

"Why?" Jisoo was a little confused.

Jennie exploded instantly, "How dare you ask me why? You have already succeeded in taking down Kim Taehyung, The Kim Taehyung. I asked you to buy a bottle of champagne, and you ask me why?"

Jisoo raised her eyebrows: "But I haven't gotten rich anyway."

"Is there no black card?" Jennie was surprised.

Jisoo had to remind her, "We both had a flash marriage, the situation is different."

Jennie suddenly leaned closer and asked in a low voice, "How far have you come now?"

"What?" Jisoo blinked.

"We are all adults, why are you shy with me?" The waiter brought the champagne and opened it in front of them. Soon, the golden liquid was poured into the slender champagne glasses with bubbles.

The waiter placed two glasses of champagne in front of them.

Jennie raised her glass and said to Jisoo "Cheers to my best sister. Thank you for becoming rich. Don't forget me when you get rich."

Jisoo sneered, but still raised her glass and clinked it with hers.

"Honestly, Sooya, I'm really touched," Jennie knew Jisoo's character and knew that she was not the kind of person who would easily ask for help.