13:Jisoo, Will You Marry Me?

Voices from inside the venue came from time to time, and at this end of the corridor, after Kim Taehyung finished speaking, everyone looked at him.

There were varying degrees of shock in people's eyes.

Including Jisoo herself.

After her mind buzzed for a few seconds, she realized what he meant.

But, what's with that victorious smile on his face?

She was the one who had just won the battle with her words, but she hadn't even had time to enjoy the fruits of her victory.

Why did he laugh first?

But this feeling of being sternly sided with was really wonderful.

Jisoo raised her chin slightly, showing an expression that said, "This was just a small inconvenience, I can handle it very well."

On the other hand, Hwang Min stood there, unable to bear the scene that took place infront his eyes.

Originally, he was really angry because he left the company. And when he saw Jisoo who was alone, he wanted to give her a hard lesson based on his status as her former boss and seniority.

Let this young lady know her worth.

But who would have thought that he would be the one to get humiliated

What Kim Taehyung said was like a slap on his face. At this moment, he was so embarrassed that he could hardly stand.

His face was green and white, and he simply didn't know what to do.
Besides, there was no one else around him, not even one single person to smooth things over for him.

The air smelled of suffocation.

At this time, a surprised voice not far away shouted, "Hwang Min, Jisoo."

Jisoo looked up and saw that it was Jinyoung and her colleague.

"Mr. Jinyoung," Hwang Min saw Jinyoung as if he was seeing a savior.

Jinyoung didn't expect them to collide with each other, but when he looked up, he saw Kim Taehyung standing there too.

Everyone who came to this conference knew him.

When he was wondering what kind of combination this was, Hwang Min whispered, "Mr. Jinyoung, I'll take my leave first. Let's talk again when we have the opportunity."

"Hey..." Jinyoung was about to persuade him to stay when he saw Hwang Min immediately leave without turning back.

Jinyoung sighed helplessly.

Although Jisoo understood Jinyoung's thoughts, she didn't intend to explain.

Jinyoung looked back at Kim Taehyung and took the initiative to say hello: "Hello, Mr. Kim, I benefited a lot from what you just said at the meeting about the commercial implementation of autonomous driving."

The first speaker just gave the speech and there was a short discussion time afterwards.

Someone present asked Taehyung a question, and Jinyoung was referring to the answer he just made.

Taehyung nodded, "Thank you. Everyone is here to attend the meeting and exchange ideas."

Jinyoung did not expect that he was quite easy to talk to, so he immediately said, "I am Park Jinyoung, CEO of Oceanwide Intelligence, and this is my business card."

Although Jinyoung was older than Kim Taehyung, but his influence in the business world was far more superior.

Since the two of them bumped into each other, it was Jinyoung who took the initiative to exchange business cards.