35: This is my wife who thinks about me day and night

Jisoo still wanted to struggle, she said: "We have to choose a good day to move, we can't just move anywhere casually."

"You didn't even choose a good day to get the marriage certificate, why do you even care about the day of moving," Ms. Kim showed a surprised expression, as if Jisoo was talking nonsense.

Jisoo: "..."

Yes.

She shouldn't have spoken nos.

She should have packed her things and left gracefully.

Kim Ji-Yoo, who was standing by, couldn't bear to watch it any longer and said, "How can you pack up and move so late at night? You should do it tomorrow."

"Today is the weekend, even if she hasn't moved yet. She will have even less time when she starts work tomorrow. Then she'll put it off for another week. It will take so long," Ms. Kim was always decisive at home.

So, under Ms. Kim's decision, Jisoo moved away tonight.

When Jisoo went into her bedroom to pack his things, Taehyung followed her.

She said helplessly, "I'm sorry for bothering you so late at night."

"Bothering?" Taehyung paused deliberately, then said lazily: "It's clearly what I wanted."

Jisoo didn't expect that him to be so honest.

Suddenly, her cheeks felt hot.

"Why are you still standing there? I found two boxes for you, hurry up and pack them." The door was not closed, and Ms. Kim pushed two cadton boxes and walked straight in.

Jisoo was forced to resist, "You don't have to rush me like this. If you miss me later, I won't come back easily."

"Don't worry, that day won't come for now,"Ms. Kim said bluntly.

Jisoo resigned herself to fate and opened the box, began to pack her things.

"Don't take all trivial things with you for now, just pick up the important things and take them with you," Ms. Kim reminded before walking out of the room.

Jisoo had no choice but to nod.

She had lived here for decades and it was really a lot of work to unpack when she suddenly had to move.

On the cabinet next to her bed, there were many of her old books and photos.

When Taehyung walked over, he looked down and saw a photo frame of Jisoo alone. She should not be very old.

Long hair in a ponytail and a childish face.

Probably from high school.

"Don't take these for now," Jisoo muttered behind him. The two suitcases were not enough for her to put her things in, so she only put in some of the things she needed to wear for now.

But winter clothes were too thick, and if she put two pieces in the box, it would be full.

Taehyung reached out and picked up the frame from the cabinet,"Take this with you."

Jisoo turned her head and saw that it was a photo she took when she was in high school.

It has been placed in the room.

"This photo?" Jisoo lowered her head. When she took the photo, she felt that it was quite ordinary. "Do you want me to take it with me?"

Taehyung nodded.

Seeing this, Jisoo put the photo frame into the box as well.

It took two hours to finish packing.

Jisoo packed two suitcases in total, and Ms. Kim found two cardboard boxes from somewhere.