17: basic mutual respect between husband and wife

It was bright and sunny outside the window. The abundant sunlight poured into the room from the huge glass window, but it still couldn't melt the dead silence inside the room.

Kim Taehyung got married?

The words in the sentence were obviously familiar, but when combined together, it was like a nuclear bomb exploding in the office.

"What the hell, what's going on?" Jimin was the first to react.

He looked at Jungkook and said, "Jungkook, be honest, do you know anything?"

Jungkook turned around and looked at him with a confused face, "Do you think I know?"

Jimin: "Who did you marry?"

Jungkook: "When did you marry?"

Jimin: "Are you crazy?"

Jungkook: "Are you kidding us?"

Jungkook: "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

As he said that, he turned around and stretched out his hand to punch Jimin on the shoulder.

Jimin didn't expect the honest man to sneak attack.

Jungkook was still shocked, "It's really not a dream."

Jimin shouted angrily, "You hit him, what's the point of hitting me?"

The two of them started bickering once again and didn't pay any attention to Taehyung at all.

Until he raised the palm with the wedding ring on it, frowning impatiently and shouted, "Stop."

"Stop? what the hell? if you don't explain yourself clearly, I will sit in this office whole day and nag you to death!" Jimin was so excited that he almost jumped on the sofa and shouted.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door.

The secretary's voice sounded, "Mr. Kim, the coffee is here."

In an instant, the two shut up.

Jungkook took a sip of the coffee and argued, "Didn't you plan on dedicating your whole life to coding and technology?"

"Live like a Monk all my life?" Taehyung suddenly smiled and slowly turned the ring on his finger, he said, "I never said such a thing."

Jimin retorted, "You didn't need to say, your previous behavior can be considered the evidence."

No love, no contact with girls, always code, work, work, code.

They had known each other for so long,
they know each other's relationship status very well.

Although Jimin was popular for being a playboy, he had honestly only dated a single girl before.

As for Jungkook, his love life was just like that of ordinary people. He originally had a girlfriend in college, but unfortunately, they had a disagreement about their further studes.

His ex-girlfriend chose to go abroad, while Jungkook chose to start a business with Taehyung.

In the past few years, there have been many girls around him, but he didn't bat an eye.

They had thought the two of them would be the ones who would be first to take the road of love.

But who would have thought that Kim Taehyung, who was originally still standing at the starting line, suddenly jumped to the finish line and won the competition directly.

Jungkook sighed and asked seriously, "Taehyung, are you really married?"

"Really."

Jimin chimed in, "Really, really married?"