5: Dinner, do you want to make an appointment?

All the time?!

Jisoo's mind immediately flashed that night in the bar when she flung her heel at him and ran away.

There was a moment of silence.

Jisoo coughed lightly, smiling awkwardly, and pretended to suddenly realize: "Could it be that the person who was at the bar that day was you? I thought, why do you look so familiar? It's just that the bar lighting was not very good, I couldn't see clearly."

Yes, it was all because the bar was too poorly lit.

Kim Taehyung put his hands in his pockets, and stood lazily, looking casual. After hearing her speak, the corners of his mouth pulled slightly: "Me too, I didn't recognize you originally, until I saw your broken slippers."

He didn't forget to glance at the broken slipper with a look which meant "I can't help but encounter such a humiliating situation twice in a row."

Jisoo felt that she couldn't talk anymore, if she continued to talk, there would be severe consequences later.

She hurriedly bent down to pick up her broken slippers and left after saying goodbye to them.

Under the concerned gaze of Grandma, she pulled Mrs. Kim away in embarrassment.

On the way back, Mrs. Kim breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Ouch, what a shame just now..."

Under Jisoo's gaze, Mrs. Kim quickly changed her words: "It's too embarrassing."

Jisoo heard this, revealing a speechless expression. Where was her love for her daughter?

Mrs. Kim hurriedly took the initiative to change the topic: "As soon as Taehyung saw me just now, he immediately recognized me as his high school teacher, and greeted me very politely. I didn't expect him to be so promising, even after all this while he can still remember his high school teacher."

Regarding Kim Taehyung's deeds, Mrs. Kim naturally listened to it a lot.

After all, even if it is a distinctive school like Inchang, students like Kim Taehyung belonged to the super honorary alumni.

It is said that for this year's high school anniversary, the principal plans to invite such outstanding alumni back to the school.

Jisoo felt really betrayed when she heard this: "Now you've openly started admiring other people's children?"

Kim Taehyung was that kind of person, who has belonged to the category of approval from all the parents and teachers and used as an example in the households.

"Jealous?" Ms. Kim glanced at her, and said slowly, "Compared with others, you are not completely without merits."

Jisoo laughed when she heard this, she actually had a place where she could win over Kim Taehyung.

It's quite rare.

She looked over interestingly.

Ms. Kim coughed lightly and said, "Although in terms of career, you are far inferior to him but on personal level, you're still better than him. He's still single!"

Jisoo couldn't hold back and choked on herself.

Under Ms. Kim's surprised gaze, she was speechless.

Because now she doesn't even have the last advantage.

It should be said that she is even more miserable, after all, Kim Taehyung is only single, while she was miserably cheated upon.

Thinking about it like this, it hurts her heart even more.