36: Taehyung, I'm so scared.

Jisoo looked at the aunt, who was so shocked that she could hardly maintain her expression. She wanted to laugh, but then she found that she was the one who was thinking about him during the day and dreaming about him at night. She found it difficult to laugh.

The only person who could laugh in this living room was probably the person standing next to her.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung's face and was really confused.

How could someone with such a cold and lazy face say such shameless words?

The aunt, who was probably used to such weird remarks, smiled and said, "Madam is so beautiful. Before I met her, I was wondering what kind of girl could match Taehyung. She is really a fairy."

Jisoo thanked the aunt for bringing the atmosphere back to normal.

She quickly said, "Auntie, my name is Jisoo, don't call me Madam from now on, just call me Jisoo."

The aunt knew that young people nowadays don't like this kind of address.

After all, the aunt is not an employee of the company.

There's nothing wrong with calling someone more intimately.

"Okay," Jisoo replied with a smile.

The aunt said, "My last name is Lee. I am responsible for the hygiene and daily necessities of the house. I am also responsible for the three meals a day, but he rarely eats at home. In the future, just tell me what you want to eat."

Then, the aunt asked, "Have you had breakfast?"

Jisoo: "Not yet."

"Luckily I came early today," Auntie was about to go to the kitchen.

Taehyung then spoke slowly: "I have already done it, please go ahead something else."

The aunt turned her head, looked at the two of them, and suddenly realized.

As a newlywed couple, they certainly don't like others to disturb their world of two.

After the aunt left, Jisoo asked, "Did you make breakfast?"

"Otherwise, what would you eat?" Taehyung glanced at her, as if to say, 'Look at what nonsense you are talking about.'

Jisoo felt a little guilty for a moment.

On the first day of moving in, she not only asked him to come and wake her up in person, but also prepared breakfast for her.

"You can actually make sandwiches," Jisoo looked at the exquisite sandwich on the plate and couldn't help but be a little surprised.

Taehyung slowly poured a glass of milk, handed it to her, and said calmly: "Perhaps, you should ask, is there anything I don't know?"

"......"

This confidence.

However, Jisoo felt that these words sounded so familiar.

Fortunately, she didn't dwell on this issue too much.

After a simple breakfast, they prepared to go to work.

Ever since Jisoo started running between the automobile factory and the company, she basically doesn't punch in every morning. At her level, she has this right.

As for Taehyung, no one questioned him about what time he arrived at the company in the morning.

But he has always been self-disciplined.

Jisoo picked up her bag and changed her shoes at the entrance when Taehyung asked, "Are you going to the company or the factory later?"

She has been going to the car factory recently, and Taehyung knows it.