6: What do you think of me?

Although Grandma Kim was very surprised by the big bag of orchid flowers that the two brought back, she didn't say anything when she heard that they bought it from a flower seller.

Probably only those who have been drenched in the rain know what kind of people need umbrellas.

Soon, Grandma began to make oil hottoeks in the kitchen.

Of course, Jisoo was embarrassed to just sit there and wait to eat.

She took the initiative to walk into the kitchen and said, "Grandma, I'll help you wash the turnips."

"No, you go sit for a while, and it will be done soon," Grandma Kim's hands and feet are not at all inferior to the profits of the year.

When they went to the supermarket, Grandma Kim had already prepared the batter in advance.

Jisoo was not polite, and directly put the purchased radish in the kitchen sink to rinse.

Grandma Kim said again, "You don't know how to get these, you go out and chat with Taehyung."

Talk to him?

It was better to simply stand here and do nothing than to go and talk to him!

"I'll stay here and watch you do it," Jisoo chuckled and said, "Or are you worried that I will steal your craftsmanship?"

Grandma Kim laughed, "If you want to learn, I will teach you."

"I'm afraid you don't want to, now there are not many little girls who are willing to step in the kitchen."

After a while, Grandma Kim glanced out of the kitchen door, and saw Taehyung go out to answer the phone.

She lowered her voice and said, "Jisoo, can you do Grandma a favor?"

"Of course I can," Jisoo said immediately.

The old lady said, "You know, we just returned to Seoul, and we don't know anyone here. Taehyung is busy with work all day, and he doesn't know how to find a girlfriend. I thought, you are classmates and young people of the same age, can you introduce him to someone you know?"

"He still needs a blind date?" Jisoo was shocked.

Grandma Kim sighed slightly: "Why don't you need it? When you know only to work every day!"

Jisoo really encountered this kind of situation for the first time, she had never been a matchmaker, so she could only say: "I think he wants to put work first, and don't want to find a girlfriend for the time being. Otherwise, with his work, he should have surely met a lot of girls aligning his interests."

"I also thought that before, I even said, if you meet the right girl, you can bring her back to see, you know what he said? That there.."

Jisoo saw that Grandma was stuck, and took the opportunity to continue: "There is a distinction between public matters and private matters? How could he mix them both?"

"Yes, yes," Grandma smiled wryly, and the wrinkles on her face were full of worry, "But he should find a girlfriend to marry at his age, otherwise I don't know if I can still see my great-grandson."

Jisoo comforted,"Grandma, don't worry, There is such a thing as fate. Maybe in a few days, he will meet the girl he really likes and suddenly get married."

"If that's the case, then it would be so good."

The old lady looked at Jisoo with a sense of pity.

When she chatted with her mother, Chung-Ha that day, she knew that Jisoo already had a boyfriend.