30: It's okay, your husband is here.

It was not actually cold in Seoul at the end of October.

But when the wind blew over, there was a sense of desolation.

When Jisoo took two steps forward, she found Taeyung was still standing there. He lowered his head slightly, as if thinking about something, and his footsteps did not keep up with her.

"Taehyung." She called in a low voice.

This clear and sweet call pulled Taehyung out of his emotions.

He raised his head and looked at the person in front of him. The early autumn sun was not glaring, and the slight warmth carried a hazy feeling of old times.

At this moment, the person standing in front of him was not just the 28-year-old Jisoo.

It turned out that so many years have passed.

Even though she is no longer the same person she was back then, she was still cautious and restrained.

Still there.

"What's wrong with you?" Jisoo looked at him worriedly.

Perhaps it was because of what happened at home just now that made him like this.

Jisoo said, "Don't worry too much. Teacher Kim is like this. She has a sharp tongue but a soft heart. She is actually very soft-hearted. If we act a little coquettishly, she will definitely soften her heart."

Taehyung looked at her quietly: "I'm fine."

Seeing him speak, Jisoo finally breathed a sigh of relief.

"This is the first time I saw you wearing a windbreaker," Jisoo looked at him again, paused deliberately, and then said slowly, "You look really handsome."

Taehyung raised his eyes, his expression calm.

Jisoo said with some frustration, "Mr. Kim, when others praise you, you should at least have some reaction."

Taehyung glanced at her and said casually, "Then I probably should be saying thank you every second."

Jisoo: "..."

She had seen many confident people.

But she had never seen anyone so confident.

This man always had the ability to easily leave people speechless.

The two walked outside the community. Jisoo looked at the time and turned to ask, "Have you had lunch?"

She didn't know where he came from just now. But when he called before, he asked her if she had eaten.

Taehyung's eyelids drooped slightly, and he had no emotion at all. He seemed to be shrouded in depression. Especially with the black clothes he was wearing, he gave the decadent beauty vibes.

Jisoo couldn't help but look at him a few more times.

After all, although Taehyung was aloof and distant before, he has always been full of vigor.

Not to say he was completely out of energy, but he looked so depressed this whole time.

"No," Taehyung narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he could no longer bear it, and turned to look at her and said, "Although the words I am going to say may not be pleasant to hear,"

Jisoo nodded, signalling him to continue.

Taehyung's voice was casual and nonchalant, "If you keep looking, I'll have to charge you."

"We are husband and wife, so what's wrong with looking at me looking at you?" Jisoo did not get angry and retorted with a smile.

But then she suddenly laughed and said, "If you charge everyone who looks at you, we can really make a fortune with your face."