28: You don't have to envy anyone.

The afterglow of the sky was gone, dusk fell, and the whole city was like a layer of ink-colored drawing paper, covered with layers of colors.

In the community, the light coming through every window was a different color.

Jisoo changed her pair of shoes and hurried downstairs.

When she saw Taehyung, she glanced at what was in his hand and asked with a smile, "Where's your wine?"

He had nothing in his hands.

"Let's go to my house for a drink," Taehyung raised his chin slightly towards the direction of the villa.

Jisoo was a little stunned.

"Grandpa and grandma have returned to Daegu. Grandma has just recovered from a serious illness and is homesick. I asked the driver to take them back to stay for two days."

Old people always miss their hometown.

The two returned to the small villa, and sure enough, the house was empty.

Even the nanny followed the two elderly people back to their hometown.

The temperature in Seoul at the end of October had already turned cool, and the night breeze blowing through the air was chilly.

Jisoo watched Taehyung take out foreign liquor and red wine from the wine cabinet.

He asked, "What would you like to drink?"

Seeing her hesitation, he smiled faintly: "Cocktail?"

"Can you do it?" Jisoo asked in surprise.

Taehyung shook his head: "I haven't done it, but I can try."

"But you don't have the tools at home, right?" Jisoo had also been to a bar and knew that bartenders had a set of complicated and gorgeous bartending equipment.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows slightly, "Let's keep it simple then."

Soon, he took out a bottle of orange juice and a bottle of red juice from the refrigerator.

Jisoo took a closer look. It was pomegranate syrup.

Taehyung found a sealed bottle, poured tequila into it, added ice cubes and orange juice, raised his hands and shook it, the ice cubes made a clanging sound in the bottle.

Jisoo stared at the bottle closely.

Until Taehyung asked,"What are you looking at?"

Although he was not a professional bartender, he seemed to be born with an excellent learning ability to be able to do everything with ease.

Jisoo sighed and said, "Is there nothing in this world that you can't do?"

Whether it's in high school or now.

He always seems to be so at ease while doing things.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung actually raised his head slightly, tilted his head slightly, and pretended to be thinking carefully.

After a moment, he said calmly, "Yes."

"What?" Jisoo was curious.

He glanced at her and said, "I haven't thought of it yet."

Ah.

Hehe.

How can someone say such shameless words without batting an eyelid?

Just as she was complaining madly in her heart, Taehyung had already opened the sealed bottle, found a glass, poured the pomegranate juice into the bottom of the bottle, and then added ice cubes.