25: I've been waiting longer than you think.

Even though it was almost nine o'clock, the streets were still busy and the traffic was still flowing. At this moment, there were the sounds of engines, the noise of pedestrians, and the sound of heartbeats beating like drums.

It's such an important day for you, I should be a part.

It was this sentence that kept echoing in Jisoo's mind.

She remembered the message she had sent him before.

Was it because of that message? ?

"You came back from Hongkong?" Jisoo suddenly asked.

Taehyung looked at her, "So what?"

So!

Did he fly back to Seoul from Hongkong just because of a message from her?

This realization made Jisoo's mind dazed and her heartbeat soared again.

She knew she shouldn't let her imagination run wild.

But when she thought about it, she realized that he came back from thousands of miles away and appeared in front of her just because of her words.

Jisoo took a deep breath.

She asked, "Have you eaten yet?"

But when she asked this question, her sight went from the open car door to the passenger seat of the car.

On top of it was a freshly opened bag of bread and a half-empty bottle of mineral water.

He hadn't said anything yet, but Jisoo understood clearly.

"Wait for me." Jisoo threw down these two words, turned around and ran towards the restaurant again.

She ran all the way back to the Private room.

As soon as Jisoo appeared, Lisa said, "Come on, Jisoo, your favorite baked prawns with cheese are here again."

"Mr. Jinyoung, I'm so sorry, but I'm leaving," Jisoo picked up her bag.

Jinyoung was startled and asked, "Why are you in such a hurry to leave?"

Jisoo approached him and whispered, "Someone is here to pick me up."

Jinyoung understood now and didn't say anything else.

Instead, the other members of the team were somewhat reluctant and shouted, "Ms. Jisoo, why are you leaving so early?"

"Sorry, sorry, there is really a special situation. I will treat everyone to afternoon tea tomorrow. Please order whatever you want."

Seeing that she was really anxious and said such words, no one stopped trying to stop her.

Jisoo completed the entire process of returning to the restaurant, getting the bag, and leaving in just a few minutes.

When she ran back, panting, Taehyung had not returned to sit inside the car.

He still stood by the car.

Really did the two things she said.

Wait for her.

"Shall we go eat?" Jisoo stood in front of him, eyes shining brightly.

Taehyung chuckled, "No need to run so fast, I can wait for you."

Jisoo pursed his lips and shook his head, "You have already been waiting for so long, I just ran a few steps."

Her words made Taehyung think deep for an instant.

After a long while, he lowered his eyes and whispered, "I've been waiting longer than you think."

It was so long that even he himself had forgotten how long it was.