27: Pick a good son-in-law for Jisoo to blind their eyes

Jisoo had almost forgotten the plot of the movie by the time it was over.

She only knew that her palm was held by the person next to her.

Although it was released for a while in the middle.

But when the movie ended and everyone stood up, she stood up too. Taehyung's hand beside her, as if equipped with an accurate radar locator, reached out and held her hand.

The two walked down the steps of the cinema hall, one in front of the other.

The audiences around who were watching the movie were all excitedly discussing the plot of the movie.

They were the only ones who remained silent all the way.

The two followed the crowd as they left the theater and walked out of the cinema.

At this time, the doors of the shopping mall were already closed.

Fortunately, the cinema had a specially reserved elevator for audiences leaving late at night.

So they followed the crowd and entered the elevator.

During this time, a boy kept looking at Taehyung and sizing him up several times.

Jisoo noticed the boy's actions as he took out his cell phone.

As soon as the elevator opened, Jisoo didn't know where she got the courage from.

She grabbed Taehyung and ran out.

The underground garage at this time was not as crowded with vehicles as before. After the mall closed at ten o'clock, the garage was also more than half empty, with only a few vehicles left.

Fortunately, Jisoo had a good memory and remembered the general direction where the car was parked.

She stopped only after she got rid of the person behind her.

But after she stopped, she saw Taehyung looking down at her. She explained awkwardly, "Just now there was a boy in the elevator staring at you. I saw him even take out his cell phone, as if he wanted to take a sneak shot of you."

"Taking a secret photo of me?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows slightly.

Jisoo nodded, "You are famous now, after all."

It's not like she hadn't searched for information about him online.

Previously, a photo of him attending the World Internet Conference was forwarded tens of thousands of times on Naver.

It basically meant that he was the most handsome among the CEOs and the smartest among the handsome guys.

Since the success of Hwasoo Technology, his resume had turned upside down.

Naturally, there were many successful people who graduated from the junior classes.

But his was unique.

So much so that a certain website, which had always been famous for sharing knowledge, actually had an interesting question

--Is Kim Taehyung, the founder of Hwasoo Technology, considered the most handsome founder in Korea's business world?

There were thousands of comments below this question.

Because many people actually shared the photos they took when they met Kim Taehyung at work.

There were even people who posted the saying that these were raw pictures without any photo editing at all.

So that post turned from a discussion post into a post for crazy fans.