22: Let me hear how unreasonable you are.

The married life of newlyweds?

staying together??

When this thought flashed through Jisoo's mind, she was speechless.

She seemed to be dragged into a dream that was both absurd and realistic.

She knows clearly that everything that happened was real.

But because it is too abrupt, there was an inexplicable sense of absurdity.

The view of the Han River outside the window was sparkling, and the neon lights in the sky were shining brightly, as if they were refracted from the distant sky into the window and fell around her.

"Do you think that our marriage is just a play?" Taehyung asked calmly.

Jisoo blinked, "Of course not."

"That's good."

At this moment, Jisoo suddenly felt that Kim Taehyung was not only planning to boil his mother-in-law in warm water.

He seemed, as if he was ready to boil her in warm water!

"I've asked Auntie to buy the ingredients for cooking and put them in the refrigerator," Taehyung said as he walked towards the kitchen.

Jisoo then remembered the purpose of her visit today.

Yes, cooking.

She followed him and realized that even the kitchen in his house was terribly huge.

There is a marble counter in the center of the kitchen. The pure white kitchen was so clean and beautiful that every inch of it was sparkling. However, Jisoo looked around and found that the kitchen countertop was clean and tidy, with nothing on it.

"Don't you usually eat at home?" Jisoo asked cautiously.

The kitchen was so clean that she felt it was a crime for her to cook here.

"Occasionally."

Jisoo pursed her lips, looked around, and finally couldn't help but say, "Where are the cooking utensils? Sugar, oil, sauce, vinegar..."

Taehyung reached out and opened the kitchen cabinet door, and Jisoo saw rows of neatly arranged and clean bottles and jars.

"The ingredients should all be in the refrigerator, "Taehyung walked over and opened the refrigerator door.

Sure enough, the things were neatly placed inside.

"I'll do it, I'll do it," Jisoo immediately took them out and said generously, "You don't have to stay here with me. I can handle these few dishes by myself."

Jisoo was still quite confident.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows: "Don't you need my help?"

"Don't worry," Jisoo reached out and rolled up her sleeves.

She looked like she's ready for something big.

Taehyung nodded, "Let me cook the rice."

"That's fine." Jisoo nodded, and she began to process the ingredients in front of her. The tomatoes had to be sliced ​​and washed. The aunt bought the special Bibimbap ingredients, so she just had to stir-fry them in the pan.

What a fairy auntie this was!

Jisoo sighed looking at the ingredients.

Taehyung seemed to have no idea where the rice was kept at home and couldn't find it after searching around.

Seeing this, Jisoo said, "Why don't you stop looking? How about I make you some noodles instead?"

"The question is," Taehyung looked at her, paused, and said slowly, "Where are the noodles?"