38: You mean, you want to sleep with me?

As soon as Jisoo appeared in the company, everyone saw her and started asking about Jinyoung's situation.

So she simply waited until everyone was present.

"Jinyoung, everything is fine now, don't worry," Jisoo first informed everyone of Jinyoung's situation to reassure everyone.

Although everyone occasionally complains about the company and their superiors in private about overtime issues.

But when a situation like today occurs, everyone is still very worried.

When everyone heard Jisoo announce the news, they all breathed a sigh of relief.

Jisoo clapped her hands twice: "Everyone, I also want to say a few more words here."

The company is now leaderless. Jinyoung is in the hospital, and Yang, the instigator, has become a coward and hid somewhere. No one can get through him on the phone, let alone contact him.

Although there are other management levels, everyone's job levels were similar.

So at this time, someone needs to come out and temporarily take over the company that was about to fall apart.

Jisoo looked around at everyone and suddenly smiled bitterly, "It was such a long day. I think everyone in our company must have felt like they were experiencing a dream."

Everyone looked at each other, that's right.

This small startup company of theirs had a explosive hot searches within one day.

This day has received more attention than any other in the past.

It's a pity that this attention does not come from concern for the company itself, but was brought about by the scandal.

"I know that what we are experiencing now is not what everyone wants. What we hope for is a stable working environment and a positive working atmosphere. It's just that every company will probably face various difficulties. It's just that the difficulties we are experiencing this time are a little different."

The sarcasm in Jisoo's tone instantly made everyone laugh.

Some even exclaimed 'Wow'.

We are all normal people and have non-judgmental abilities.

This time, the company was at a critical moment in raising funds, but it failed because of Yang's extramarital affair.

In particular, he was unfaithful to his wife and children, sold company secrets to others, and was unfaithful to the efforts of all his colleagues in the company. He was simply more wanted than a rat crossing the street.

The reason why no one discusses it publicly in the company is because he is still the founder and shareholder of the company.

But at this moment, Jisoo's expression suddenly changed. The bitter smile and sarcasm just now disappeared from her eyes. She looked at everyone and said, "It is natural that we will encounter storms when sailing on the sea. But I believe that we are not a small boat that will easily hit the reef when the waves come. Even if we encounter some difficulties now, as long as we are united, we will surely overcome the waves."

"Dear colleagues, I," Jisoo paused and said softly, "still want to spend this winter with you."

At this moment, the entire open office was quiet.

Everyone looked at the person surrounded in the middle. The confidence and fearlessness in Jisoo's eyes seemed to ignite something in their hearts, until applause broke out and became more and more enthusiastic.