41: Then make me dizzy again.

Even though he had already guessed and prepared himself, Jimin still felt that when he heard those words, the shock and surprise in his heart still hit him like a raging storm.

He was not prepared at all.

Looking at the two people in front of him, Jimin racked his brains but couldn’t think of anything.

What’s going on with them?

Finally, Jimin hesitated for a long time, and finally said, “Love at first sight? You guys?”

Although she was indeed beautiful, the kind that easily stood out in the crowd.

He had seen many women, some pretty and lovely, some noble and cool, some bright and flamboyant, but few gave him the feeling like Jisoo.

Even in the noisy and chaotic drinking party, Jisoo sat there with a kind of warmth and calmness.

This was also the reason why Jimin would take the initiative to help.

It’s not just because Jisoo was beautiful.

He just thought that this girl was innocent and she shouldn’t be subjected to the bullying.

Although Taehyung had mentioned marriage before, he had never introduced his new wife to Jimin and the others. Although they were curious, there was nothing they could do.

But Jimin never expected it to be so dramatic.

He subconsciously thought that the two people met in the bar.

Jisoo quickly said, “Actually, Taehyung and I were high school classmates.”

“What?” Jimin was even more confused, and asked in disbelief, “High school classmates?”

Jisoo nodded.

Jimin glanced at the two of them and said, “Then why were you two like complete strangers in the bar that day? Didn’t you recognize each other?”

This was too weird.

“I recognized her.” Taehyung replied, glanced at Jisoo, and said calmly, “It’s just that she ran too fast.”

Jisoo: “…”

Jimin laughed, obviously remembering the scene that night.

When Jisoo heard his laughter, she was still embarrassed and wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl into.

Sure enough, such embarrassment will not fade away with time.

“What’s this?” Jimin really thought about it carefully, and after thinking hard, he suddenly said with a smile: “Destined to meet each other with the help of shoes.”

Jisoo: “…”

Thank you, that was not necessary.

“Had enough fun?” Taehyung glanced at him.

Jimin was in a good mood this time and didn’t want to let go of this opportunity easily. He even said, “When you will get married, people will ask how the bride and groom met. I think you two can regard this as the starting point of your reunion and the beginning of your love rekindling.”

Jisoo looked at him and couldn’t help but admire him.

He really knows how to write a script.

“Mr. Park, are you interested in entering the film and television industry?” Jisoo asked seriously.

Jimin was stunned by her question, but quickly said, “I have indeed considered it before, but you also know that we don’t invest in all industries. We tend to incubate technology companies. Once successful, the return rate will be hundreds of times.”