8: I am a laughingstock in my company.

When Jisoo came out of the shower, there was a thunder outside the window.

The last few days of summer in Seoul were always rainy, and soon the sound of rain outside seemed to cover up all the sounds of the world.

Jisoo wiped her hair with a towel and took her cell phone.

The more she thought about it, the more outrageous it kept getting. How could she forget adding him?

But later, Jisoo figured it out, because no matter how good her memory is, it was nearly impossible to remember every single person in her circle of friends and how she added them.

Besides, Kim Taehyung hadn't even chatted with her, it's no wonder that she didn't remember that there was such a person in her circle of friends.

She couldn't help but click on Taehyung's friend list.

She was not the kind of a person who would stalk people all the time. But she really wanted to know why she never saw this contact before.

Because she was busy most of the time, she often couldn't see the daily posts shared by others.

When she saw Kim Taehyung's Kakao Story feed, all the information shared was basically about Hwasoo Technology.

Jisoo read everything from beginning to the end and finally found a reason for herself.

He had hardly shared his daily life, let alone any selfies, even if she had seen these posts in advance in her feed, Jisoo could only feel it was someone madly obsessed with Hwasoo Technology.

Just then Jennie called.

As soon as she connected the call, she heard her say in one breath: "Sister, I am guilty. You must spare my life."

"What crime have you committed? tell me the truth first. "

Listening her tone that was relatively good and easygoing, Jennie then said: "Didn't you ask me to not scold that mistress Irene before, saying that she might have also been deceived by Sooho? "

Jisoo thought for a moment and realized that she had indeed said this before.

On the day she learned that Sooho had cheated on her, she and Jennie were drinking in a bar. Jennie scolded thay bloody bastard and even scolded that girl a few times.

Then Jisoo stopped her and told her not to scold the woman, she might have also been deceived.

Jisoo had never thought about asking her if she was also deceived because she was clouded by her anger on Sooho.

"I now take this back," Jisoo said calmly. "She was not deceived, she knew exactly what my relationship was with Sooho. "

When she met Irene tonight, Jisoo knew that the other party had come prepared.

She rushed to the restaurant on purpose to embarrass her in public.

"Huh? How did you know?" Jennie was confused by her.

Jisoo explained slowly, "Today our company was discussing financing with Sooho's Company. In the evening, we were arranged to have dinner together, so she came over to pick up her boyfriend and show off in front of everyone."

"Damn it, I can't bear it anymore. What does this woman want exactly?"

"There is not only lack of self-consciousness of being someone's mistress, she still has the audacity to come and show off her power in front of you?"

Jisoo was still calm, "Maybe it's because she is afraid that we are working together, and worried that the two of us will have some kind of relationship."