10: He looks pathetically disgusting for someone I can know

Until she returned home, Jisoo didn't even receive a reply from Taehyung. Did he go to bed already?

Impossible, can the busy CEO still sleep at 10 o'clock?

Or did he not see it, or was he too lazy to reply after seeing it?

Jisoo was afraid it was the latter.

After her collegemate sent so many super moon pictures, this one was the best one she carefully selected it.

Whether it was the roundness of the moon or the pure visual whiteness, it was almost perfect.

Don't you like such a beautiful white moon?

Just as Jisoo was staring at the chat interface, she suddenly saw the words "the other party is typing"

He saw it, he saw it!

Jisoo sat up suddenly from het bed, holding the phone in both hands, and waiting for Taehyung's message.

But she waited for almost a minute, watching the other party switch from the nothing to the words "typing", and then back to nothing, over and over again.

What was he doing?

In the end, Jisoo decided not to wait, opportunities are for those who are prepared.

Taking the initiative is the only way to win.

Jisoo: [I specially selected the most beautiful super moon photo.]

Jisoo: [Do you like it?]

This time the other party finally gave a face-saving reply.

V : [Hmm.]

Ah..This reaction is a bit too cold.

Jisoo didn't know how to continue.

Fortunately, Taehyung on the other side replied at this time: [Did you take the photo?]

Jisoo: [Of course not, I don't have the ability.]

Jisoo: [It was taken by a college classmate of mine. He is a photography enthusiast like you.]

This time, the other side was silent for a long time.

She looked at the time. It was almost eleven o'clock. She guessed he wouldn't reply again later.

Just as she was about to turn off the lights and go to bed, her phone vibrated twice again.

V: [Since you want to send a photo to me, shouldn't you be more sincere?]

Jisoo was lying on the bed, holding the phone. After seeing this sentence, her mind was in a trance.

The phone slipped and hit her face directly. It was so painful that she almost cried on the spot.

But she sat up, looked at the sentence, and thought about it.

More sincere?

Did he think she was not sincere enough by forwarding someone else's picture?

OK, she got it.

Jisoo immediately stood up and walked to the window, but when she saw the crescent moon hanging clouded in the sky, she was speechless for a moment.

Unfortunately, it was not a full moon yet.

Just as she was thinking about how to reply, she suddenly remembered that she had gone to Tibet with Jennie before.

It seemed that she had taken a lot of starry sky pictures at that time.

So she got up and opened her computer. Because her mobile phone did not have enough memory, she saved all of the photos in the computer.