39: Was he afraid of disturbing her?

Jisoo never thought that she would tale the initiative go to a man's room in the middle of the night, holding a quilt.

At the moment, the man was still taking a shower in the bathroom.

Although the bathroom door was closed tightly, Jisoo could clearly hear the sound of splashing water coming from inside the door.

Clear and subtle.

Jisoo sat in the bedroom and looked around at the layout of the room.

In fact, Taehyung 's room was very simple. Opposite the entrance was a row of huge dark glass cabinets, which contained ornaments and books. From a distance, there seemed to be some trophies.

There was also a dark glass wardrobe between the bed and the bathroom.

The clothes he usually wore were laid out inside, clearly visible.

The room was designed without a main light, and the combination of light and dark makes it particularly atmospheric.

It was completely different from her warm and sweet bedroom.

Jisoo was curled up in bed, wrapped in the quilt, curiously.

But after looking at the room, she looked down and saw that her pink quilt draped over the overall gray bed, which felt weird and out of place.

The thin silver-gray silk quilt next to it was what Taehyung usually covered himself with.

She reached out and touched the quilt; it was smooth and cold.

Only then did Jisoo truly realize that she had entered the world of an adult men.

Accompanied by a slight clicking sound coming from the other end of the glass wardrobe.

Jisoo's back suddenly straightened.

Taehyung was wearing a pair of dark grey silk pajamas, with the buttons on the top of the pajamas fastened neatly from the first to the last, leaving no gaps.

He also had a dark towel hanging around his neck, obviously for drying his hair.

"You haven't slept yet?" Seeing Jisoo still sitting against the head of the bed, Taehyung showed an expression of obvious surprise.

Jisoo had to remind him, "I'm here to take care of you."

Taehyung chuckled,"So you're waiting for me?"

What else?

"Wait a moment," Taehyung wiped his hair with a towel. His originally short black hair now looked black and shiny because it was completely wet.

Jisoo asked,"Why don't you use a hair dryer to dry your hair?"

"It's late at night and very noisy," Taehyung answered.

Jisoo was stunned. There were only two people in this house, one of them being him.

The other one was her.

Was he afraid of disturbing her?

"Where is the hair dryer in your room?" Jisoo asked without hesitation, "You've already drunk alcohol. If you don't dry your hair, you'll easily get a migraine if you sleep like this."

Having said that, Jisoo stood up and tried to get out of the bed.

But when she lifted the quilt and stood up, it wrapped around her feet.

When she tried to step out of the bed, she lost her balance.

Seeing Jisoo about to fall from the bed, Taehyung rushed over and held her in his arms. Jisoo lay in his arms, and the sudden feeling of weightlessness made her hold his pajamas tightly in fear.