9: So..What do you like?

Of course, Jisoo would not refuse such a good opportunity.

She immediately said, "Okay, I'll reserve a restaurant now."

"Where is your company?" Taehyung's cold voice sounded again.

Jisoo reported her address and heard the other person say : "It's quite close to where I am now. I'll be downstairs in five minutes."

When she hung up the phone, Jisoo didn't expect everything to go so smoothly.

From the reunion to now, she found that Taehyung still seemed to be the same as she remembered, not just in appearance.

After all, after so many years since high school, he had lost all his youthfulness in his appearance and looked completely like a mature man.

But he gave people the feeling that when he stood infront of them, he was like the vast and boundless sea.

No matter how strong the breeze raging outside was, even after the years went by, he still maintained his pure unruliness.

It is said that after growing up and entering the society, everyone had to put on the facade of an adult and learn to adjust.

But he didn't seem to have changed at all, and he still looked at everyone with those clean and calm eyes.

Perhaps this may also be because he is too successful and does not need to be conciliatory with everyone and deliberately become likeable.

However, when Taehyung first showed his talents, someone broke the news that he came from an impressive background.

They even cited Bill Gates as an example, saying that the media used to say that Bill Gates succeeded in starting his own business, but no one ever mentioned that his mother was a director of Goldman Sachs.

So in recent years, there have been many rumors about Kim Taehyung's family background.

But he himself never made any response to this.

However, Jisoo knew that Taehyung was really a hardworker and started off very rough.

Although she didn't know the details about his parents, she only knew that he had been living with his grandparents since high school, and his grandparents raised him by setting up a stall.

While Jisoo was thinking wildly, her phone vibrated twice.

She opened it immediately and saw the message from Kim Taehyung.

V: [Come down. ]

Jisoo quickly shut the computer, picked up her bag, got up and went downstairs.

When she got downstairs, she happened to see a Maybach driving over, the same one she saw on the roadside last night.

The car stopped on the side of the road. The driver was about to get out of the and open the door but Jisoo didn't wait pretentiously, she directly opened the back seat door and warned slightly, "There are traffic police at our intersection. You are not allowed to park for a long time, otherwise you have to pay fine."

The driver didn't expect that the girl who he came to pick up was so down-to-earth and would consider this matter for him.

Jisoo sat in the car and met Taehyung's eyes, who had just raised his head from his mobile phone.

"Start the car." Taehyung ordered.

The driver restarted the car and couldn't help but look in the rearview mirror.

Helping the boss to pick up people is a common thing. But, it is his first time seeing him pick up a girl.

The driver was naturally a little curious about Jisoo.