42:Do you want to do it again?

In the damp and cold air, dense raindrops fell effortlessly, and under the streetlight, shadows cast by the lamp, reflected a romantic scene just like those in the movies.

Under the umbrella, the couple was kissing passionately.

Jisoo never expected that she would kiss someone on a street.

Even though it was late at night and there were no pedestrians around, there was only the sound of rain pouring into their ears, as well as their heartbeats above the hustle and bustle of the world and the emotions filling their hearts.

When Taehyung let her go again, the touch of his lips did not disappear immediately.

The entanglement of their lips rubbing against each other made her face so red that she could hardly find a channel to breathe normally.

At this moment, both of them were breathing heavily.

Jisoo lowered her eyelids, not knowing where to look.

"Let's go home," Taehyung 's voice sounded above her head. His voice was too hoarse. He obviously didn't drink any alcohol, so how could it be so low and hoarse?

Jisoo lowered her head and responded, "Yeah."

But she soon discovered that there were beer cans all over the ramp.

Just now when he leaned over to kiss her, Jisoo let go of the bag in her hand and dropped it to the ground.

The beer inside rolled out of the bag.

"Wait a minute, let me pick this up," said Jisoo.

She was about to bend down, but someone grabbed her shoulders in time, preventing her from bending down.

"I'll do it," Taehyung said in a low voice, and then the umbrella handle was stuffed into Jisoo's hand, "Help me hold the umbrella."

Jisoo saw him squatting down and picking up the beer bottle, so she reminded him, "The bag looks dirty."

"Wait a moment," Taehyung stood up and re-entered the convenience store.

Soon, he brought a new plastic bag and a pack of freshly bought tissues in his hand. He picked up the beer can on the ground, wiped the dust off the can with the tissue, and then put it in the plastic bag.

After a while, he put all the beer and snacks into the new bag.

Then he threw the dirty plastic bag into the trash can next to him.

After doing all this, he walked back under the umbrella.

During these few minutes, Jisoo held an umbrella and watched him pack things. The cold wind blew on her face, but it couldn't clear her hot head.

Even standing there, she still felt dizzy.

It was like being hit by a sudden surprise which she didn't dare to think about it too much.

She was afraid if she thought about it too carefully, all this will be just a dream.

She could wake up from her dream at any time.

It was like she wanted to win five million and just bought a lottery ticket.

After the lottery was announced, she found out that the ticket she bought casually really won five million.

It was clear that all the efforts she had just wanted to make had not yet been put into effect.

She had already got everything she wanted.

But thinking about it carefully, Jisoo felt that all this was so natural.

The answer was so obvious.