20: so well versed in the art of speaking.

No wonder Taehyung was so hesitant to speak, perhaps he felt it was difficult to respond to her.

Just imagine his wife, whom he had just gotten married for a short time, suddenly told him that she liked him.

No one would know how to respond.

Jisoo bit her lip and decided not to ask any further questions.

A smart person should know when to stop.

But when she got up to wash and was brushing her teeth and looking at herself in the mirror.

She bit the toothbrush and rubbed her cheeks vigorously.

Full of regret.

Drinking and causing trouble!

What a mistake!!

After getting ready, Jisoo went to the company.

The driver called halfway and asked if she needed to be picked up.

Jisoo told him that she had already taken a taxi to the company.

After she arrived at the company, Jinyoung asked her to go to his office.

"I'm sorry, I'm late today." Jisoo apologized.

Jinyoung said, "What's there to be sorry about? I just got here too. I'm old, so I really can't drink so much. How are you? You drank quite a lot yesterday, are you fine?"

Jisoo nodded, "Fortunately, I am sober now and have no problem to work."

Jinyoung laughed, "Alright, alright, I can barely be considered a capitalist, but not so cruel enough to make you work. You attended the socializing event last night for the company. If you really feel uncomfortable, you can go back and rest."

"I'm fine." Jisoo shook her head.

At this moment, Jinyoung's face clearly showed that he was hesitant to speak.

After a while, he asked in a low voice: "Jisoo, when did you get married?"

This was really weird.

He knew Jisoo broke up with Sooho, which was only about a month ago.

Where did her husband come from?

The key point is that her mysterious husband looked to be very influential. After all, he had a Maybach and a driver, so his net worth must be quite high.

"Senior, can you keep this matter a secret for me for now?" Jisoo smiled.

She did remember what happened at the entrance of the club.

The way she said something very high-profile like, "My husband was too worried and asked someone to pick me up," In a boastful way.

As long as she can piss that scumbag off to death, she didn't mind being more high-profile.

He cheated on her and tried to win the favor of someone rich , but in the end he just drove a Mercedes.

She is a woman who is picked up and dropped off by Maybach.

Just thinking about this scene made Jisoo feel happy.

Jinyoung was shocked again when he saw that she didn't deny it.

Really got married.

"What does your husband do?" He asked curiously.

Jisoo pursed her lips. Of course, she didn't dare to mention Taehyung directly. She just smiled awkwardly and said, "He is quite low-key. Even if I tell you his name, you may not recognize him."