11: Your eyesight is indeed bad.

There is a different kind of excitement on weekend nights.

Originally, Jennie wanted to take Jisoo to the bar with her.

Jennie was the kind of a person who was extremely good at dancing and could get along with anyone.

Especially after she became a financial reporter, it was really a skill she had to develop to get along with everyone.

Jisoo originally just wanted to go out to eat and relax, so she declined going to the bar.

Especially after what happened the last time she went to a bar, her scalp was still numb with embarrassment.

After they enjoyed, Jisoo and Jennie took a separate car to go home.

It started raining while going, raindrops fell on the window of the car. They were small at first and then got bigger and bigger.

Jisoo was bored sitting in the car and took out her cell phone.

Opened her Kakaotalk and looked at the ID of Kim Taehyung pinned to the top.

I wonder if I can send him a message to ask when he will return to Seoul?

But when she thought about their relationship, which was neither too distant nor too close, asking seemed a bit too abrupt.

After much thought, she decided to post a few pictures to increase her presence.

The picture she posted were of her and Jennie taken in a restaurant tonight. They ate Japanese food, with the warm and yellow decoration in a Japanese izakaya.

There are also photos of her alone.

Jisoo rarely posts anything, sometimes not even one post a month.

Selfies were even rarer.

So ad soon as she posted it, there were a lot of likes and comments that flooded her notifications.

Many of her college classmates commented below.

Until the taxi arrived near her home, Jisoo didn't see Taehyung's profile in her likes or comments.

He must have been busy.

After getting off the car, Jisoo found that the rain was getting heavier and heavier, but she didn't bring an umbrella.

She could only put her purse on her head and run towards home.

The rain in midsummer was very fierce, black clouds enveloped the sky and didn't show any signs of leaving. There were no pedestrians on the street, and only the lights on the roadside were lit alone.

Raindrops hit Jisoo's body. She was originally wearing a silk shirt, but now it was completely wet and stuck to her body.

The edges of her innerwear reflected on the wet fabric.

Jisoo was embarrassed, but she had no choice but to run home as soon as possible.

"Jisoo."

Suddenly, a voice came from the dense drizzle.

Jisoo subconsciously looked back, but there was no one behind her.

So she lowered her head and tried to run forward again.

"Jisoo."

Again, this time she looked diagonally in front of her, at the entrance gate of the villa community .

The two lights near the gate, at this moment in the rain, cast a dim yellow light, outlining the shadow of the raindrops.

A black umbrella appeared suddenly, and raindrops fell on the umbrella, blooming small water splashes.