16: the scene of her waiting for him.

In Seoul during the morning rush hour, even a Maybach could get stuck on the road.

Seeing the traffic in front, Jisoo felt a little guilty, fearing that Taehyung would be delayed from going to work.

She thought for a moment and said, "It seems that sending me to work will delay you for half an hour. I'd better go to work by myself next time."

Jisoo vaguely remembered that the headquarters building of Hwasoo Technology was in the Yongsan District, which was not on the way to her company.

With such a traffic jam during the morning hours, he would probably be delayed for half an hour.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo subconsciously said "ah".

Every time he called her name like this, there was always a feeling that she couldn't say anything.

The two looked at each other, and Jisoo saw him raise his lips slightly, "I know I'm a very important person."

What was he saying?

Jisoo didn't quite understand.

But then Kim Taehyung's tone of arrogance sounded again, "But it's not like the world won't work just because I'm half an hour late."

Ha.

Haha.

Hahaha.

Jisoo fell into deep silence.

She felt that she was indeed still inexperienced. Kim Taehyung always made it a point to refresh her understanding of things with his evident attitude.

Sometimes, she found it difficult to connect with this man next to her who spoke in an arrogant and sloppy tone to the taciturn academic god who was admired by everyone back in the school.

However, Jisoo did not necessarily hate his way of sayings.

She did not think he was sarcastic either, teasing and joking were common among people who were close to each other.

Close.

Jisoo realized that she had already put herself in the position of someone familiar with Kim Taehyung.

But then they were married now, so there is nothing wrong with her thinking like this.

"Maybe you can rely on this half hour to change the world." Jisoo followed his words and continued.

"..."

"Do you usually take the subway to work?" Taehyung asked.

Jisoo nodded, "Fortunately, it's only a few stops away, not far."

She thought for a long time and asked slowly, "Do you think I am inaccountable?"

"Why do you say so?"

Jisoo said, "I have graduated for so long, yet I still live at home with my parents."

She wanted to move out. But the company was not far from her home, and also she looked for many houses near the company.

After looking around, there was not one suitable apartment. Either the rent was too expensive or the house was too shabby, and it was not as good as her current room.

So in the end, she did not move out.

But she gave money to Ms. Kim every month, which she considered as her rent and food expenses so as to not feel as a liability.

Jennie, on the other hand, graduated from college and immediately rented a small house outside by herself.

Not to mention the person sitting next to her, he even bought a bunglow for Grandma and her husband and let the two old people enjoy the best life.