18: Mrs. Kim, are you okay?

When the two left the hospital, Grandma Kim was not only in a good mood, but also looked much better than when they first arrived.

Even the nurse who accompanied her felt that particularly.

She thought that Grandma Kim was so happy simply because her grandson came to visit her.

When they walked outside, Jisoo remained silent.

Taehyung turned his head slightly, glanced at her, and said indifferently, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Ah?" Jisoo looked at him subconsciously, and asked belatedly, "What do I mind?"

"That I just wanted to make grandma happy, so I made up something in the spur of the moment."

So this was what he meant.

Jisoo nodded immediately, "Of course, I can understand. In fact, Grandma was so happy, which is also beneficial to her recovery. Look, didn't the nurse just tell us that she looked much better this afternoon?"

She said frankly.

On the contrary, Taehyung, who was beside her, did not speak for a long time.

Seeing that he did not speak, Jisoo took the initiative to say, "Honestly, you were not making that up on the spur of the moment, right?"

Taehyung tilted his head and stared at her.

Jisoo raised her head slightly and said as a matter of course, "The more I listened, the more it sounded just like me."

In fact, she felt she understood Kim Taehyung very well.

He must have deliberately said that to Grandma to let her be prepared.

In case, they tell her about their marriage suddenly, Grandma's heart might not be able to bear it.

After all, Jisoo didn't know whether this will be more of a surprise or a shock to her.

"Mrs. Kim. "

Taehyung's voice was slightly raised, with a bit of nonchalance.

Although Jisoo had gradually gotten used to him suddenly calling her name, at this moment, when he addressed her that way, Jisoo's heart started pounding for no reason.

She tried her best to control her expression and pretended to look at him indifferently.

Taehyung's eyes were dark and his smile was faint, "Have you ever heard of this rhetorical device?"

"Which one?" Jisoo asked humbly.

"Exaggeration."

"..."

Jisoo was originally listening to him very seriously. But when she heard him say that, she instantly had a desire to fight.

She raised her chin slightly: "Then tell me, where was I exaggerating? Tall, well-educated, good-tempered, and pretty..."

Jisoo's voice became smaller and smaller.

Tall, well-educated, and good-tempered, these were facts.

As for beauty, it depended on personal opinion.

After all, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Even if she was really good-looking, what if someone was blind?!

Jisoo looked at Taehyung with a dangerous intent, and deliberately asked, "Could it be that someone like me is not beautiful in your eyes?"

Taehyung did not speak.