44: Because I had to hurry back and coax my wife.

Jisoo lay in his arms, and her ears turned red when she heard him say that.

"I am not."

She said in a low voice.

Taehyung hugged her tightly, his chin resting on the top of her head, and said in a low and gentle voice, "Grandma called me and told me that you came here to accompany them for a long time and kept talking to her."

"This is what I should do," Jisoo said a little embarrassedly.

Taehyung shook his head, "It's what I should do, but I always fail to do it well enough."

Jisoo raised her head and looked into his eyes seriously, "No, you are so nice. Although Teacher Kim was very angry with us at first, she was a little disappointed that you didn't go to dinner today. If it weren't for your thoughtfulness, Teacher Kim wouldn't have surrendered so quickly."

In order to comfort Taehyung, Jisoo betrayed her own mother without hesitation.

After hearing this,Taehyung laughed quietly and held her even closer.

Soon, there was some noise coming from upstairs.

Jisoo was startled and reached out to push him away, but Taehyung didn't let go. Instead, he held her tighter and looked down at her,n"I noticed something wrong about you."

"What?" Jisoo didn't quite understand.

Taehyung pursed his lips, but there was still a smile between his brows, "If someone else shows up, you push me away without hesitation."

"I didn't," Jisoo tried to make an excuse for herself.

Taehyung nodded his chin lazily and said in a relaxed tone, "Okay."

Jisoo didn't expect that he would let her go so easily, and she felt relieved.

Then she heard his familiar drawling voice say, "Hold on tight then."

Hold tight.

Jisoo was a beat slow to react before she realized what he meant. As expected, he was still that nitpicking man.

Therefore, Jisoo raised the corner of her mouth slightly, and immediately reached out to hug him tighter.

It was already past eleven o'clock when the two returned home.

After taking a shower, it was time to go to bed.

However, when Jisoo came out of the bathroom and lay on her bed, she suddenly felt that the room was a little cold and empty. Even the pink bed no longer had the warm and fluffy feeling it had before.

In particular, when Jisoo got into bed, the cold quilt stuck to the soles of her feet which had just been soaked in hot water.

She was cold and shivered in the quilt.

When Jisoo was shivering in bed, she heard the sound of a cell phone vibrating at the head of the bed.

She reached for her phone and took it.

After unlocking it, I saw that it was a message from Taehyung .

V: [[/Picture]]

She immediately opened the chat interface, clicked on it, and saw that the photo he sent was actually a photo of his own bed.

Jisoo had just finished looking at the photos when another message came in.

V : [Isn't it big?]

Maybe it was because he used a wide angle when shooting, his king-size bed looked even bigger from this angle.