7: V, Is this your codename?

"What do you think of me?"

When she blurted out this sentence, the first thing that responded to her was, apart from the noisy chirping of cicadas on trees in the night, the only constant sound was that of cars driving on the street.

Looking at the man in front of her, only a subtle shock and astonishment showed on his face.

Wait a minute...it's as if the scene has been frozen.

Jisoo's lost reason reappeared at this moment. But unfortunately, all the words had already been blurted out.

Although she couldn't see her expression at the moment, she could already feel her ears burning.

She stood there, but her mind couldn't stop thinking.

What is she going to do now?

Pretend that you drank a lot tonight and were just spouting nonsense?

This excuse was indeed acceptable, but at this moment, the scene that made her really angry flashed again. 

In the restaurant lobby, Bae Irene looked at her with such a victorious look, Sooho, that scum, reached out lovingly to touch her hair, and most importantly, everyone else looked at her with sympathetic and pitiful eyes.

All employees of Oceanwide Intelligence probably knew by now.

That she, Jisoo, had been cheated on and broke up.

The ex-boyfriend openly hugged the rich lady and dumped her.  

Everyone would look at her the way they looked at an abandoned wife.  

This made Jisoo, who had always been sought after by others almost all her 20 odd years of life, unbearable. Her pride did not allow her to accept such eyes filled with sympathy.

At this moment, she clasped her hands tightly, looked at Kim Taehyung with a courage to risk everything, and said in an indifferent and calm tone, "You should consider my suggestion first."

After that, as if she couldn't bear it anymore, she turned around to leave quickly.

But as she took her first step, a voice from behind suddenly said, "Why are you running away?"

Jisoo stopped walking.

Why was she running away?

Of course, it was because she was afraid of being directly rejected by him.

There was a saying that goes, as long as one runs fast enough, rejection cannot catch up with them.

But when Kim Taehyung opened his mouth, she could only stop.

She slowly turned her head and looked at him.

He slowly locked his phone and put it in his pocket, walked toward her calmly, stared at her with his dark eyes, and spoke slowly and subtly: "I take it as that you are suggesting something between us?"

Jisoo's scalp was numb when he looked at her and said those words.

She had already said the words, and if she took them back now, wouldn't that make her appear even more clownish?

But Taehyung tilted his head slightly, and his bright black pupils were filled with light and warm light. He seemed to contemplate something, and the corners of his mouth on his cold face raised into a rare smile: "Oh, so be it."

What?!

His unreasonable words made Jisoo a little confused.

However, she still explained: "I just think that since we are high school classmates and know each other well. So, rather than sitting across awkwardly with complete strangers, wouldn't it be more suitable for us to go on a date together?"

"You don't have explain in detail, I understood." Kim Taehyung looked at her again. He glanced and said, "There's nothing wrong with you having such thoughts."