2

I've used to have a lot of friends. Until... I'm so distracted I stumble on the last step of the bus and fall right into a hard wall wait not a wall a someone. A arm wraps around me before I hit the ground. All I can hear is bursts of laughter from everywhere around me.
"Oh, um-uh, I'm so sorry". I stammer out the words, what a great impression to make on my first day. I feel a tear roll down my face, are you kidding, I can not be crying right now.
"No need to me sorry, oh shit. Are you hurt? Why are you crying?" he is very handsome and hard to look at without feeling embarrassed about what just happened. I realize he's waiting for an answer.
"Oh, um. No I don't think so. Once again I'm really sorry." I run off without listening to what he has to say next.
It took me along time but I find my first class, without help, surprisingly. I walk in to see everyone seated. The awkward thing about starting in the middle of the year is everyone else knows what they're doing, and I don't. Everyone is staring at me and I realize I'm late. Shit.
"Hi, Miss Bryers? Is that right?" Says the man I'm assuming is the teacher, is sitting tapping his foot and staring at me.
"Yes that is me." I quickly add on "Sir." My palms are sweating and I'm getting a headache. I feel my heartbeat pounding through my entire body. I'm having a panic attack. My vision blurs and my eyes fill with tears.
"You can take any seat that's open." The Teacher who I still don't know the name of says. I quickly go to the first seat I see and sit down. Tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Are you ok?" The same boy from earlier turns looking at my with concern written all over his beautiful face. That's when I realize he probably already told everyone what happened and now they all know what I look like. Ugh.
"Y-yes, I'm just fine." I shudder out hoping he doesn't notice how shaky my voice is.
"You don't look fine, are you upset about something or just scared about your first day?" He looked at me and when he noticed I wasn't going to answer he says, "I was so scared my first day here, I almost peed myself, 6 TIMES!" I can't help but laugh. The first time I've laughed in a really long time.
"No way."
"Yes way."
"Do I need to move you already?" I look at the teacher who has clearly been waiting a while for us to stop talking. I reposition my body to face the front of the classroom.
"No, sir."
I didn't notice how short the teacher was. I'm 5'0" and he's maybe 3 inches taller than me. Yet he still intimidates me.
...
At the end of class I go to walk out but I'm stopped by a voice behind me.
"Wait up."
I turn around and see the boy who almost peed himself 6 times.
"What's your name?" He says while staring at my bracelets.
"It's Dahlia, what about you?" I say hesitantly not knowing if he's going to tell people about the incident.
"Ethan."
"Well, Ethan. I've got to find my next class, so I'll see you later." I say while hurrying away.