26

I've been trying to reach Jed through my mind. They've been training me here. They put me in this room, Micheal said something about it being sealed so I couldn't destroy the place. I guess my bedroom is that way too.
They've been doing so many tests and experiments on me, I haven't seen my face in a month. I feel sick all the time, I get fed every other day, and I get one glass of water every day. It's better than nothing.
They won't teach me how to block out pain, they want me to feel it. Feel everything they put me through.
I'm losing too much weight. More than before. From 6 in the morning to 10 at night I do what they want me to do. I obey for the sake of my Aunt and Brother. Micheal won't allow anyone to talk to me besides him. He's paranoid, I'm not sure why.
I'm relieved he hasn't made me hurt or kill anyone as a test, or some sick experiment. I don't know if I could do it, but my Aunt and Brother. I need to see them.
I get out my bed, everyone should be sleeping. I walk to my door, of course, it's locked. Maybe I can use an ability. I try to use my telekinetic abilities to go inside the lock and move the mechanism.
As I'm about to give up I hear a click. My doors open. I quietly walk down the hall to the room there. There are guards but maybe I can get past them. One notices me and starts chasing me. The other joins in.
I run down the hall and look behind me, all of a sudden I ram into a person. Micheal. I stumble back and he grins down at me.
"What are you doing?" he says it so calmly it scares me.
"I needed some fresh air of course." he definitely doesnt believe me. I hear the guards finally get to me. Took them long enough.
"What took you two so long?" Micheal asks.
"We lost her sir,"
"Very well, you've done so well keeping your Aunt and Brother safe. Now is not the time to put them in danger," he gestures to the guards and they take me to the room with the window so I can watch. One of them holds me while the other goes into the room with my Aunt and Brother.
"No, no please don't do this."
"It's my job, I don't like it any more than you." I realize that this man has feelings and has probably done a lot of things he didn't want to.
The man in the other room grabs my aunt's hand while she's sleeping and starts cutting her finger off. I scream. "STOP! P-PLEASE STOP!" my sobs cut through the air, one finger, and then another. My Aunt is screaming and flailing. I can't look. I close my eyes, then everything goes dark.
...
Lilly. Lilly, I know you can hear me. It's me, your real mom. I need to tell you something. The voice is in the back of my mind, it's playing tricks on me. My brain can't even get my name right. You're not crazy, you're not hearing voices this is real. I know where you're being held, I know you have a lot of questions as well. As soon as this is all over I will answer everything. "My mom is dead!" I scream. The cafeteria shakes, and pieces of the building fall the the ground. Everyone turns and looks at me. Some laugh. Some sneer. Some look horrified.
"How did you do that? This building is protected." Micheal says. I don't know. He looks confused.
I don't respond and I think he knows I don't know. , "Very well, eat your food so we can go train."
I finish eating and we go to our usual spot in the training hall. "It seems that emotion triggers you most of the time, you need to learn how to control it or you will someone on accident." I already have, I killed that man in the alley a few months ago. It's been two months since I got taken from the resistance. Since I saw Jed, Ella, Kyler, Noah, or Rosemary.
I nod and continue the conversation, "We've known this for a while now. Why don't you just make a bunch of clones of me and let me go." not that I would let it happen but if he wanted to he could just get it done and over with.
"I need to know how to train my clones. I'm studying you still, I can't do this without knowing what to do. When we do release you. You won't remember any of this." what does he mean?
"What do you mean? My friends know I was taken."
"Yes, but without you knowing what happened they won't find out therefore it doesnt matter. That's why I tell you what we're doing with ease. You're not even going to know who I am at the end of this."