24

I wake up in a room. A very bland looking room, it's completely white with a single bed with no pillows or blankets.
There's a cuff around my leg, but my arms are free now. I'm guessing this cuff is one of those ones that cancel out your powers. But I still feel my power.
I see the door open, "I see your finally awake," the leader of the men who were in Ella's house.
"What do you want from me?" I spat out.
"Now, that's for you to find out."
"TELL ME," I realize I'm screaming when the room starts its shake.
"Interesting, really interesting. I think you need another cuff," he disapeers for a minute and comes back in with a cuff identical to the one on my ankle.
I squirm,"don't touch me!" He clicks it on.
"I own you now, so don't talk to me that way. I might just have to try out my new torture chamber." I feel horror creep over me. This man is crazy. "Well you look hungry, let's go get you some food," he pulls me up and the thought of the torture chamber keeps me walking.
"This is Dahlia, everyone. She will be with us for a long time. She is the girl that is part of Project C." Project C, I don't want to know what I'm going to have to do for that.
No one says anything and he brings me to a kitchen. "Eat whatever, and if you try to leave this room, I'll just say it's going to hurt." He walks away and my hunger gets the best of me.
I wander to the fridge and find a tuber ware container with spaghetti in it. I warm it up in the microwave. It's the worst spaghetti I've ever had but it's food.
After awhile of staring at the wall, I start thinking about what Aunt Sadie and my brother are going to think when I don't come home for awhile. Someone has to be looking for me.
The door clicks open and the man comes in. "What's your name?" I don't know why I ask but I do. I have no interest in knowing this man's name.
"Micheal, although I don't foresee you calling me that," he's right I will never address him by name. I won't need to.
"Probably." He grabs my arm and drags me to a room with a large window leading to another room. My body trembles when I see who's there. Aunt Sadie and my little brother. Oh Paul. He's to young. My body starts to numb.
"What are you doing? Why are they here?" They're tied up with gags in there mouth, they look like they've already been tortured. Cuts and bruises all over.
"Every time you disobey or get out of line. Well you get the point." That sick bastard.
"You bastard." As soon as it slips out someone goes in the chamber and slowly starts carving a knife into my brothers stomach.
I think I'm screaming, I can't tell. Paul's screaming or maybe it is me. The memories of our childhood flash through my mind. The sweet innocent child.
"I will do whatever you want please just stop."
"Now that's what I like to hear, stop torturing the boy, for now."