48

I wake up in my room. My face is dry from the salty tears. I don't want to get up but I think about what Ella said. I will be very upset if you lay in bed for days.
I get up and walk to the bathroom, that's when I begin thinking about how I got back to my room. I look in the mirror. My hair is a mess, my breath smells, my under eyes are faintly purple, and my head hurts so bad. I'm just tired, of everything.
I spend a long time in the shower, sitting on the ground. When I get out I put on a outfit and walk to the training center, I'm not sure what time it is but hopefully it's after everyone is gone.
I walk in hoping no one's there when I see the dude who stabbed me. I stop in my tracks and look at the clock. It's two, "You're not supposed to be in here right now." The boy looks at me as if noticing me for the first time.
"Right because a freak like you needs her own time so she doesn't hurt anyone." He says in a tone like he's talking to a baby or a dog.
"Do you remember what happened last time you tried to hurt me."
"I still got the knife in you. You were to much a a pussy to do anything back." He shrugs.
"That won't happen again." I shrug. That's when he runs at me. He tried to kick my feet out from under me but I jumped just in time. I grab his hand when he tries to punch me and twist it. Then I lay him flat on the floor. I keep him down with my abilities. He winces when I run my dagger up with side.
"If you kill me, Malik will be upset." Even better.
"Why?" I ask intrigued as to what he is to Malik.
"I'm very important to him, he will kill you!" Says the boy.
"Right, but would he? He's going to kill his war weapon." I pause and get close to him ear and whisper, "he won't," that's when I take the dagger and pin one of his hands to the floor. His screams are blood curdling. I shrug, "if you weren't trying to push yourself up, I wouldn't have done it." I grab another dagger from my shoe and pin his other hand, then his feet.
I hear Malik yelling outside of the door. Quickly I grab a dagger and the boys head, "please, please let me go." I ignore his cries and put the dagger to his throat. Malik comes running in.
"Are you doing this as revenge? Because if so, that means you're no better than me." He's accompanied by Ace and two other guards.
"Oh no, I plan on being so much worse." Then I slit the boys throat. Blood sprays everywhere. I drop his head while he tries to free his hands. I pull all four daggers out at the same time. I leave them floating for a bit just staring at the blood. Then I drop them. "Keep them."
I turn and walk out of the building. No one follows me. Staring at the building for the first time, there's a huge logo on the front. A black serpent wrapped around a silver sword. There's vines wrapping around the serpent. I recognize the symbol. It's the symbol that was on my old bracelet. That kept my powers from manifesting. I shrug and walk away.
That's when I realize, something inside me snapped, it probably was slowly leaving, but now my humanity is gone. I am no longer the girl I was a year ago. I am no longer the shy girl who lets everyone hurt her.
It's my turn to hurt them.