23

Every so often I find myself trying to wake up from this nightmare.
Ella is still in the medical bay, I'm going to see her now, she finished all of her testing. She's all set and healthy. Now it's time to explain everything to her.
"Ella, are you awake?" I walk in and her eyes are closed.
"Yes, I want you to explain all this too me. What is happening?" She sounds almost mad but not at me at everything else.
"That's what I was coming to do. You have to promise me you won't tell anyone. It's going to be a lot to process." She just nods and I tell her everything.
...
"Wait so you and Jed are like superhero's." I laugh and shake my head.
"Maybe, I'm not really sure myself. Do you want to know anything else."
"Who were those men?"
"We aren't sure yet. We think they are with the government but they could be a private organization."
"Ahh, my best friend is a superhero being hunted, fun." She says sarcastically.
"Well your all better so you can go home. Your parents memory of you being gone was erased and replaced with normal memories, you coming home from school, going to school. Same old, same old."
"I could use that more often." I start to laugh when I'm interrupted by Kyler.
"We need to get her out of here. We have a breach."