13

Jed asked me why I have panic attacks, no one has ever cared enough. It's not like I advertise it to the world. I'm still embarrassed from it. I just want to be normal.
Ethan is waiting for me after lunch at my locker. I notice he has a pretty bad black eye. "Ethan, why are you at my locker?" Not caring the slightest about his eye.
"Are you ok? What's wrong?"
"Are you serious? You really thought I wouldn't find out that I was a bet, I'm done with you Ethan." I hear footsteps behind me and turn to see Jed looking at Ethan.
"Ethan, leave her alone. She does not want to talk to you. Sorry that your stupid bet is ruined but it you don't move in five seconds your face is next. Five. Four. Three. Tw-
Ethan finally decides so scoff and leave. But as he was leaving he said whore under his breath. Thats all it took to set Jed off. Jed went flying towards Ethan and pinned him against the wall. "What did you say?" When Ethan says nothing Jed starts punching him. Ethan deserves it, I'm not sure how many girls he's done this too but it seems like quite a few.
"What did he say to you?" He looked concerned
"He acted dumb and I told him I knew and you walked over. And well he called me a whore." Emily was the only one who ever called me that.
"I'm really sorry, you don't deserve that. I should've said something sooner." I realize he's known about this for awhile.
"Wait h-how long have you known." My voice shutters as I say it. I wish I wasn't so awkward.
"Since the beginning, he told me. I felt so bad, but I thought you hated me and I..." I cut him off.
I don't listen to what he say, I run away.