9

"Why are you in my seat?" Emily says.
She's a mean girl, she's been bullying me since 6th grade when I transferred to Polik Middle School. We are in 9th now. She's done so much to me. Flushed my house keys down the toilet, put dirty pee water in my hair, beat me up, called me names, and spread rumors. There's way more. I've never fought back before.
"Oh I-im s-sorry, I'll m-move." I stammer out aware of every stutter. I'm terrified of her.
"Oh y-you b-b-better h-hurry." she's mocking me. My vision blurs and a tear drips down my face. Rule #1. Whatever happens, DONT CRY. "Oh, is the baby crying." She grabs my arm and forces me to stand. I'm still crying, trying to keep it in.
She throws me against the wall and pins me there. "Dont ever sit in my seat again." she says it is quite and so close to my face I can feel her hot breath bounce of my face. She goes to the teacher desk and finds a rular. "Or it will be worse than this time." what does she mean. She walks over to me and start hitting my, hard. I feel the stinging on my bare skin and stifle back my creies. Everyone is just sitting there, watching.
I feel a hand on my hair and a chunk of my hair gets ripped out. If I scream they will do worse. They drag me out of the classroom. I don't resist. Things might be better if I do resist. We go into the bathroom. Emily pulls out a knife. My body goes numb, my heart is all I hear.
"Whatever I do today, will be worse if you tell anyone." she never gets in trouble, no matter what I do or say it just gets worse for me. She puts the knife on my stomach and starts cutting, not too deep but just enough to bleed. It hurts. My vision darkens. "Make sure she doesnt pass out, she deserves to feel everything." When she finishes I look and I'm soaked in blood. "Im going leave and let you clean up." I never told anyone that the scar in the shape of an E is on my stomach and what its from.