31

"While you two were sucking each other off, the lights are flickering," I glare at Noah who is staring right at me. He looks at Jed who is glaring at him. "Chill Mama bear, I don't want Dahlia, she's hot and gorgeous, but not my type, so if you could please stop glaring at me like you're going to snap my neck that would be great," I blush and he continues, "Anyway as I was saying, emotion triggers abilities so that's why everyone started staring in the first place."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Although you probably loved the show regardless." Noah and Rose laugh at my joke.
"Only cause it was you, buttercup."
"It's Dahlia but cute nickname."
Noah shrugs, "They are both flowers."
"I need to train, I learned a lot while I was," I pause for a few beats, "gone, I need to learn how to control it so my emotions don't take over. I'm going to Ellas tonight, by the way."
"Ill tell the guards." I hate the guards but I understand. "Don't worry they will stay outside around the house. There also invisible."
"How do they hold their invisibility that long?" I asks.
"They switch guards every so often," Noah explains.
"Oh, we should have a sleepover sometime, we both already live down here. We can just sleep in the one room." Rose seems excited to ask me.
"Thats a great idea! I will let you know when I can do that. I don't want to do it a night that I'm going to be tired, and we wont be able to do anything. I also don't have my own room so we can do it in yours."
Lunch ends and I wave at Jed. After I say bye I walk away with Noah to train. We need to talk about that kiss.