46

I'm not sure where to go when I wake up, so I go to the bathroom and take a shower. With the most luxurious shampoo, conditioner, and soaps. All of them smell so good. I get out of the shower and find my way to the closet.
I open the door and it's huge, there are multiple sections with different doors for each. I open one and find the most gorgeous dresses and heels. I open the next door and find training clothes, then the next which is jackets and coats, then the next which is casual clothes, then a whole room just for accessories. I walk in and admire all of the jewelry. I walk into the casual clothing door.
I pick out a white shirt with an image on the front and throw on a pair of wide-leg jeans which I'm surprised they have in here but then again there is everything in here. Then I go to the jackets pick out a red sweatshirt and throw it over, only zipping it up halfway.

I find the shoe closet and search for Converse. I make a frustrated noise when I don't find any. I throw on a pair of white sneakers. I'm not sure where the cage is from here, as I'm thinking I decided to play around with the stuff in the bathroom. I find makeup so I put a bit of blush and mascara on. I feel prettier but I look almost the same. My freckles have fainted because I haven't been in the sun much. My hair has a slight curve at the end, it looks cute. My hair used to be wavy but slowly turned straight, which I love that it's straight now.

Other than the fact that I look half-starved, I think I look great. I've never felt ugly, right now I feel really pretty. I'm not sure why. But I feel like I look different, prettier.

I hear a knock on the door and run out of the bathroom. "It's me, open up." I recognize the voice as Ace. So I open up the door. "Let's get breakfast, I see your already ready." He turns and I follow him. "You're no longer eating in the cafe, I have all the boys right in this room," he gestures to a door. "So let's see who stabbed you." I walk into the room and see they all look very nervous.
I notice the man right away, he looks scared. "What will happen to him?"
"He will be properly punished," I don't know what that means but probably nothing good.
"None of them. It wasn't any of them." Ace looks surprised but nods. We walk out of the room. "I know it was one of them. If you don't want him punished I won't punish him I just want to know who.
"Maybe in the future, you will."
"Now you're being cryptic." Ace jokes. He's right that was cryptic.
I shrug, "I'm hungry." Ace laughs and nods. I walk with him to a room. The table is set for two.
"What do you want?" Ace asks
"Everything bagel, not toasted with cream cheese. Please." I'm so hungry I don't care how eager I sound. I wait a few minutes and then I see a woman bring out a plate. With a bagel on it.
I take a bite and it's so good. Ace laughs seeing the expression on my face. "The food is great."
This is way better than the cafe." How come they get better food than the others? "Why am I eating here?"
"Well it's obvious people don't like you, so you will be eating in here. You can't be distracted at all."
I finish my bagel and drink some water. "You need to write letters to yourself, put reminders of who you are in them, and bring them to me before you say anything it's not for me. I will not open them. I think my dad's going to wear your memory. It would set us back because you won't know anything you know now, but if you write it down. The memories might come back. If they do you have to pretend to not know. Write that down." I'm shocked and I think my mouth is open.
"You think he would do that."
"No, I know he would."
...
Today, I worked on moving huge objects with my telekineses and did the same workout I do every day. My body hurts, and I try not to cooperate but the truth is I want to learn how to use my powers to the full extent and I love working out. I wish I hated it.
When I get to my room I grab some paper and begin writing letters to myself. I write twenty letters in seven hours. It's now two am and my eyes hurt. I seal all the envelopes. I decide to write one more letter about my life before this.
I write about when my adopted mom died, about how I thought my dad died, about meeting Ella and Jed. I write about the time I stubbed my toe and broke it. I'm interrupted by a knock. "Do you have the letters?"
"Yeah, just finished." I seal up the last letter and open up the door. I hand him all of them. "How did you know I was awake."
"I could sense you. Come walk with me." He says.
"And why would I do that? I'm not your companion I'm your pet." I say through my teeth.
"Just come with me. I have something I want you to work on." Breathe more training.
"Let me change into-," he grabs my arm before I can walk away.
"There's no time," he sounds scared.
I nod and walk with him until we get to a door. We walk in and it looks like my room but is impossibly bigger. "Ok, I can't talk with cameras listening. There's none in here. The only place in your room without cameras is the bathroom. They wanted one in there too but I said no." He pauses for a few seconds. "I need you to know, I don't believe In my father's ways but I don't believe in all of your little groups either. I used to believe in my dads until we started working on your case. He is obsessed with you, well not you just your abilities. He has an idea, I'm not sure what it is but it's not going to be good."
"Why are you helping me?"
"Because I need help. And I need you at full capacity, anything my father does will set it back." of course all of this was for personal gain.
"What do you need help with?" I ask annoyed.
"Noah Barlowie. He took something from me, about two years ago. I'm not going to tell you the whole sob story but-," I cut him off.
"Absoluty not, I will not help you get to him." Ace sighs.
"I wont hurt him, I just need whats mine back."
"And what is so important to you?"
"A ring," I almost laugh. "You can laugh all you want, its important to me and I want it back. It has a silver band and an oval shaped dark blue gem in the center and two diamonds on both sides." he pulls out a picture. As if I'm going to do this.
"What do I get? Also I'm going to need to know more before I just say yes." Ace nods and starts thinking.
"What do you want?" I shrug.
"We can discuss that later. Give me more information." If I do this that means I can see my friends again.
"Here's a burner phone and I will send you the details. Just text me your answer. And don't talk about this ever unless I'm with you and I say it's okay." I nod.
"Can I go to bed now?" he nods and walks me to my room.
"Very good training tonight, Bryers." I nod and get into bed. I look at the clock and its now 4:01 am. I drift off to sleep really fast.