9

^^Yeira

Zena's POV 

I was frozen in place even though Yeira kept snapping in my face. Yeira claimed we needed to move, but I was stuck. More mercenaries were advancing, so Yeira hissed her teeth before slamming the door closed. She kicked a few corpses away, so we wouldn't trip over them.

"Yei, what did I do?" I could barely speak since I was crying. "Why did I do that?"

"Hey, Z!" Yeira placed her hands on my arms. "It's ok. I'm here. I'm right here." She tried to ground me.

"B-Blood. There's so much blood." I hiccuped and turned to look at the bodies, but Yeira forced me to look at her. "Yei, they're dead. So many dead. I killed them."

"Z, shh." She soothed me. "It's ok. You're back. You just slipped and now-"

"I have no control." I sniffled. "They were innocent."

"Well, not all of them." She muttered, so I gave her a look. "What?"

"They didn't deserve to die." I weakly spoke.

"Ya, I again disagree with that statement..." I shot her a massive glare. "Oh, come on! They were assholes!"

"Yei! I-"

"Woah!" We turned to see the door open. "Wow, this was unexpected."

"Florian!" We grinned.

Florian

Florian

"In the flesh." He did an extravagant bow. "I'd ask how everything is going, but..." He stepped over a dead body. "So what's up?"

"Flor!" We turned to see Blair enter. "You found- oh." She noticed the carnage. "Umm... maybe we should go?"

 maybe we should go?"

Blair

"Agreed." He nodded and yanked us up. "We can talk more, but people are hunting you girls." He swiftly ushered us outside.

"You died your hair pink!" Yeira announced. "Why'd you do that now?!" She shrieked.

"Come on!" Florian dragged her away.